SBC PEA

paw14
1074 posts Professional
I have an untadable PEA and Lewandowski and a IF Sokratis in my club so would you do it if you only had to buy Hummels, Lahm, Ribery and Leno which comes to 90k?

Comments

• Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would be tempted to do it
  • Otis
    3404 posts National Call-Up
    No I'd rather make a team with the nif and Lewandowski. So unless you hate Lewandowski and would never use him then I don't think it's worth it.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah, you're getting a player worth 700-800k for only about 100k
  • Libguy
    4749 posts National Call-Up
    Does anybody know if his ingames are floating around? Would like to compare them to the inform.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    I would personally
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    I currently have them both in this pretty much untradable team (need to buy back Barzagli after the Buffon SBC)

ca1e018498f2a559332c5e474a09d185.png

Lewandowski will be replaced by Muller.
  • Do it
  • JHiL
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    giphy.gif
  • Olleman
    12599 posts Has That Special Something
    I would
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Do it

• Bluebirds87
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Your off your head. Trading in one of the best defenders in the game and one of the best strikers for a slight upgrade on a striker you already have.
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    c5c2c51885cda7608193dc311d6be975.png

I went for it, thanks for the opinions! Looks good in the squad and nice and symmetrical with Buffon
  • Cadey 5
    10381 posts Has That Special Something
    In your case 100% worth everyone without untradeable Aub need there heads checked.
  • Dami_076
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Unless you have millions of coins in your club, you are pretty stupid for doing the sbc (not trying to offend you).
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Dami_076 wrote: »
    Unless you have millions of coins in your club, you are pretty stupid for doing the sbc (not trying to offend you).

Well I do have 5m and in my post I did say I had them untradable
  • Dami_076
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    paw14 wrote: »
    Dami_076 wrote: »

Well I do have 5m and in my post I did say I had them untradable

yes i know it's only costing 100k for you but I've seen some people that are spending (almost) all their coins just to do the sbc
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    I have an untadable PEA and Lewandowski and a IF Sokratis in my club so would you do it if you only had to buy Hummels, Lahm, Ribery and Leno which comes to 90k?

Almost my situation exactly. I had bought the IF PEA awhile back, but sold him because I packed an untradeable NIF. I also had untradeable Hummels and Alaba as well. The only players I had to buy was Ribery (19k) and Muller (22k). Had Lahm from before, packed, and IF Sokratis packed from Black Friday. All in all, it was less than 50k for me.

Otherwise, I wonder if it would be worth it because if you had to buy these players, it looks like about 400k. Auba seems to be the bulk of that, but Alaba and Hummels are not cheap, and probably Lahm as well.
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    Your off your head. Trading in one of the best defenders in the game and one of the best strikers for a slight upgrade on a striker you already have.

IF Sokratis is ~49k. Not exactly expensive either way.
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional
    c5c2c51885cda7608193dc311d6be975.png

I went for it, thanks for the opinions! Looks good in the squad and nice and symmetrical with Buffon

Why Rugani?
  • Lfc23
    693 posts Sunday League Hero
    Go for it mate that auba card will be quite rare stats look amazing aswell
  • Ghotti
    2417 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2016
    Why hawk on guy with 97 pace?
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    Ghotti wrote: »

Was wondering the same thing. I put a finisher on mine which supposedly boosted strength to 90 with 96 finishing.
  • Libguy
    4749 posts National Call-Up
    Ghotti wrote: »

Agreed, you'll never notice the pace difference. Marksman makes a lot more sense.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Agree on that, change chem style.
  • Bluebirds87
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Astro_Ry wrote: »

Each to their own!

OP says he has £5m coins so in that case fair enough I take back the comment!

Even if you have the players untradeable unless you have a lot of coins your still mad as I assume you want to use him in, a mostly bundesliga team so you would have to buy them all back anyway! Driving the cost up!

Anyway it's just an opinion, I won't demand people do what I say with their coins haha!
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    Astro_Ry wrote: »

Each to their own!

OP says he has £5m coins so in that case fair enough I take back the comment!

Even if you have the players untradeable unless you have a lot of coins your still mad as I assume you want to use him in, a mostly bundesliga team so you would have to buy them all back anyway! Driving the cost up!

Anyway it's just an opinion, I won't demand people do what I say with their coins haha!

It's all situational. Because mine is going to be super sub, or if I build a team, it will definitely be a hybrid. Auba/Reus next to each other with other league players is plenty of chem. Especially in a 4321, where a hyper link beats a bad link all day.
  • SammyP
    268 posts Sunday League Hero

Do it brotha that's a steal