SBC Premium may actually becoming more clear (pure speculation)

DirtyDishFC
11024 posts Moderator
We are gonna have close to what like 40-50 SBC cards we could have done by the of FUTMAS. That is since the beginning of the year.

Could the Premium's be TOTY players where you have to exchange SBC/POTM for a SBC Premium (TOTY,Legend, TOTS,etc.). Maybe TOTS makes the most sense but who knows. Im intrigued to know what they are,

Would you exchange SBC's for a Premium SBC TOTY?

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    13648 posts Has That Special Something
    Hope not, i've barely done any :D
  • PsychosisTime
    837 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ye, obviously.
  • PsychosisTime
    837 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wouldn't happen though. The untradeables would never be part of a SBC that could make the person money from a toty for instance, would be unfair.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    ITS FOR LEGENDS
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    Wouldn't happen though. The untradeables would never be part of a SBC that could make the person money from a toty for instance, would be unfair.

EA isn't fair buddy..
  • DirtyDishFC
    11024 posts Moderator
    Peter wrote: »
    ITS FOR LEGENDS

Yeah. I just think they will do some for all platforms (well next gen)
  • Silent Singer74
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I hope so, because sbc Buffon is dump. 90 handling and every shot, no matter what the speed of the ball is, it's like a hot potato. Why don't keepers keep hold of shots? Ea, this needs addressing hugely and stop them coming out like they've got piles but won't attack the ball. That's what goal keepers do and always have since football was invented!!!
  • RadioShaq
    14801 posts Moderator
    I was just thinking about this since you have to trade in nif aub for the sbc aub. I actually thought the hazard one was going to take his inform. I would actually want to do sbcs if I knew I could trade them up say if hazard got a second sbc. Right now I fear getting an sbc then he get a better card or better sbc and losing out on the coins.
  • AlexSolm
    8138 posts League Winner
    I don't think so, would be too exclusive and counterproductive for pack sales
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    AlexSolm wrote: »

This. SBC needs to drive pack sales.

They're doing a 'great' job of keeping prices high which means fifa points are worth a lot more than previous years.
  • Tesco
    6500 posts Big Money Move
    Runefang wrote: »
    AlexSolm wrote: »

This. SBC needs to drive pack sales.

They're doing a 'great' job of keeping prices high which means fifa points are worth a lot more than previous years.

• Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    I've 0 sbc done :lol: