How's ribery?

Anybody used him and got any feedback on him? Doesn't seem popular, so was wondering if he has huge downfalls?

Comments

• Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Very good dribbler 5 star skills not as good as last year though
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Loving him at LF in 3421, he's a unique player and dribbling is immense
  • Campino
    29850 posts National Team Captain
    edited December 2016
    Heard he was well. Slight issue with his eye but time and self confidence classes has seen him through. I'll pass on your regards when I see him
  • Crossland wrote: »

I have pedro currently, taking skills out, do they compare?
  • Campino wrote: »
    Heard he was well. Slight issue with his eye but time and self confidence classes has seen him through. I'll pass on your regards when I see him

Cheers mate, glad I have you to count on
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Uppedcart wrote: »
    Crossland wrote: »

I'd definitely say Ribery was the better out of him and pedro I use pedro in my fitness team at the moment and Ribery is twice the player for me!
  • Crossland wrote: »

I'd definitely say Ribery was the better out of him and pedro I use pedro in my fitness team at the moment and Ribery is twice the player for me!

Thanks mate, was thinking he should be, but as I don't hear much about him I was unsure!
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner

Thanks mate, was thinking he should be, but as I don't hear much about him I was unsure!

No problem mate
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    Awful dribbling is top notch but overall he is awful, lacks pace and strength if anyone touches him he'll go flying. His Dribbling is the best thing about him and his finesse shots are decent aswell
  • Awful dribbling is top notch but overall he is awful, lacks pace and strength if anyone touches him he'll go flying. His Dribbling is the best thing about him and his finesse shots are decent aswell

This is what I feared so now I'm in limbo!!