my squad this fut champion .. rip all oppnents

Abdulkarim
660 posts An Exciting Prospect

Comments

• semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is new and exciting, never seen these players in this formation.

TBH I'm missing smelling and bailley
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    I definitely very talented!!! So imaginative squad!!! Do posts like that more please!!! Btw, my team sooooo much better that this))
  • Daro_2A6
    708 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bruh double Costa. My head is spinning

krabs.jpg
  • Docrain
    69 posts Park Captain
    Mate let me tell you what I think...First of all Azpilicueta isn't really a good LB, basically because there aren't that many great LBs in premiership. My advice to you would be going with Naingolan who is probably better than Kante and Alex sandro on LB who is MUCH better than AZP.

On CB I would suggest Manolas simply because he is better than Bonnuci. As a Juventus fan I would love the Buffon/Barza/bonnuci trio to work but Buffon and Bonnuci just aren't better than Handanovič/koulibaly/manolas.
    The only one you can actually keep is Barzagli he is great.

I would go with Manolas and Barzagli on CBs, Handanovič behind them and Florenzi on RB

BUT

if you want just put sandro and naingolan instead of AZP and Kante and smash Manolas in instead of Bonucci

(Manolas > Bonnuci, Alex Sandro > Azpilicueta, Naingollan = or > than Kante)
  • Docrain
    69 posts Park Captain
    http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/3186778/

there you go, 4 positions better. Vidal > Thiago
  • LoboNobo
    6384 posts Big Money Move
    @Docrain nobody is better than Kante you heretic!!!!1!111oneoneone1!1!!11
  • Docrain
    69 posts Park Captain
    Haha if anyone was ever equal to Kante is Naingolan you have to admit that :D
  • benicspo
    1277 posts Professional
    Docrain wrote: »
    Haha if anyone was ever equal to Kante is Naingolan you have to admit that :D

matuidi
  • Abdulkarim
    edited December 2016
    thank you guyz for replying

really enjoyed this squad first 5 games i played with thiago then i bought vidal instead of thiago

fiished my weekend 23-2 (could be worse due to a ton 99 rating cheaters).. is there chance for a top 100?

• benicspo
    1277 posts Professional
    do you still use the park the bus, 0 pressure and shush when you score tactic?
  • Abdulkarim
    benicspo wrote: »

yeah its worked solid

rage quit jajaja
  • benicspo
    1277 posts Professional
    Abdulkarim wrote: »

yeah its worked solid

rage quit jajaja

pls play me... I'll add you again because you ignored my last one
  • Abdulkarim

yeah its worked solid

rage quit jajaja

rip bro

412b4dc190a92d136139aabc1cfa8621.gif
  • benicspo
    1277 posts Professional

yeah its worked solid

rage quit jajaja

rip bro

412b4dc190a92d136139aabc1cfa8621.gif

:D can't pretend you didn't destroy me with that goal. My excuse is I was still getting used to my new controls :)
  • Qqchyler
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This is nice! Congrats!

How do you do the standing fake kick move? I do shoot -> pass for fake shot, but that moves the ball towards some direction?
  • benicspo
    1277 posts Professional
    Qqchyler wrote: »
    This is nice! Congrats!

How do you do the standing fake kick move? I do shoot -> pass for fake shot, but that moves the ball towards some direction?

You mean the rabona fake? It's a 5* skill move. When you're running, hold LT+A->B/X and LS in the opposite direction of where you're running.