The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Freedom of speech

Gonnie
122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Are we not allowed to use our right to freedom of speech on these forums. I tried to highlight a serious flaw with the gameplay which alot if fellow posters agree with but because ea does'nt accept the point i'm trying to make, we as paying customers can't even discuss it. How on earth can we get a problem fixed if we try to highlight it but they wont let us even discuss it. The fact we can't discuss it just reiforces my opinion theres something there. Go on mods close me down again, bury your heads in the sand folks nothing to see here, cause ea said so.

Comments

• Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    I may or may not agree with you, but this isn't the place to discuss it. You're free to discuss it elsewhere, just not on these forums.
  • Gonnie
    Why lol
  • Gonnie
    Its them that sell the ****, its them that make millions off us, it should be here for them to see and fix
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Because it's stated in the forum rules. It's for your own sake, if you want to stay a member of these forums.
  • RadioShaq
    15385 posts Moderator
    Its best to pm the mod rather than open another thread about it.
  • Gonnie
    Its in the rules you can't promote coins sellers and autobots but all the big youtubers do it. Seems they only enforce certain rules.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    Because it's EA's forums and scripting doesn't exist. I genuinely believe it doesn't. Its just really poor connection/server issues or something technical that causes your players to slow down and speed up from game to game. I think if you just criticise this without alluding to scripting then threads wouldn't get closed. And it certainly does need addressing as Its incredibly frustrating.
  • limjitwe
    7152 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2016
    Gonnie wrote: »
    Its in the rules you can't promote coins sellers and autobots but all the big youtubers do it. Seems they only enforce certain rules.

But the youtubers aren't here are they?
  • Gonnie
    The sad part is there are probably loads of people feel the same but too scared of being banned from here to voice thier opinions. You gotta accept the problem before you can fix it.
  • Jason1986
    7092 posts Big Money Move
    Gonnie wrote: »

That's a valid point you make. They're clearly promoting the breaking of EA's precious Terms of Service or whatever it is, and they get away with doing so without punishment (it's because they promote opening a ****-ton of packs "cherrrrrching").

But because someone else is breaking rules doesn't mean everyone else gets to do so without being brought to justice.
  • ha032742
    35718 posts Moderator
    These are private forums so the idea of "free speech" is null I'm afraid. Secondly you signed up to rules when you joined the forums and your previous thread broke one of these hence why it was closed.
This discussion has been closed.