There are so many things that are completely out of your control

dopetothemax
2015 posts Fans' Favourite
How a goalkeeper performs in a given match is completely out of your control. Whether or not your AI teammates will intercept any passes is completely out of your control. Your first touch, for the most part, is completely out of your control. Whether or not your AI teammate is going to deflect a shot into your own net is completely out of your control. Nevermind the auto passes or when you put in a tackle it goes back to your opponent over and over. There are many more.

Now I get that over the course of many games, it most likely evens out. Some games all of this will be in your favor and you'll win a game you shouldn't have and others will be the opposite. I guess it's just frustrating that so much seems to rely on these factors that we can barely alter on our own. Would you prefer it to even out over the course of an individual game or over the long haul as it does now? Simply removing the randomness wouldn't be the answer, as random things occur IRL.

Comments

• Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Damn lose the final in qualifying? :grimace:
  • dopetothemax
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jake wrote: »

Nah I'm playing divisions at the moment. I actually just won a game that I should not have and felt bad for the guy. lol Just made me think about all this. The reason I won was off an own goal that it looked like he couldn't do anything about.
  • RadioShaq
    15087 posts Moderator
    Should of scored an own goal.
  • AkeySlake
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero

Nah I'm playing divisions at the moment. I actually just won a game that I should not have and felt bad for the guy. lol Just made me think about all this. The reason I won was off an own goal that it looked like he couldn't do anything about.

Dont suppose the own goal was scored by Chiellini past SBC Buffon was it?
  • Riafelttil
    483 posts An Exciting Prospect

I'm sure some will disagree but for me at least divisions is the problem. I'm having far less issues in game in the WL and qualifying than I do in divisions. Some games within 3 or 4 passes I feel I can predict exactly how the games going to go. I'm right a startling amount of the time.

I'm damn sure a lot of people will disagree and they are welcome to their opinion. For me though, the divisions games are far more aggravating.