Lets be honest here.

Gonnie
122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
The **** in the game which i shall call the FORCE is getting rediculous. Just played a semi final in the knockout tournament and i just wasnt meant to win. Most of my tackles the opponent just strolled out the othe side with the ball. Then theres the **** where the opponent sits back and lets the way op al do all his donkey work for him. Why does the negative tactics get so much reward in attack. I'm expecting all the fanboys to tell me to" get better" or "try different tactic, formation" before you start already tried that. This has been an issue in at least the 4 Fifa title were the FORCE has played a part in the game. When you buy a product you expect a fair level playing field for all. The fact you cant discuss the FORCE in the first place is a joke. The fact we as paying customers accept this is also a joke. I think its time us the customer should EXPECT a fair game. Time to voice our thoughts on this **** because until its sorted we're all being taken for idiots. Let the FORCE be with us the paying customer. Not in the game.

Comments

  • Jason1986
    7084 posts Big Money Move
    Reading this just makes me want to go see Rogue One at the cinema...
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Reading this just makes me want to go see Rogue One at the cinema...

  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    The differences/inconsistencies in gameplay is the must frustrating thing in the world for most of us I think

    Real shame as I love FIFA and is the only game iv ever really bothered playing as I'm not a "gamer".
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    edited December 2016
    it's the netcode bud one side = smooth responsive other side = stuck in mud.
    Until they fix it wins losses are meaningless in this game unless you're one of those people who get smooth all the time.
  • Gonnie
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    racecar101 wrote: »
    it's the netcode bud one side = smooth responsive other side = stuck in mud.
    Until they fix it wins losses are meaningless in this game unless you're one of those people who get smooth all the time.

    Its been like this for years, until we can discuss and compare the major issue it will only continue to be ignored. Time for action i think. Made a similar post last year and got nothing but pelters and grief for it, yet 1 year on and its the same old ****. It a sad reality that so many people dont actually play the game but use it as a trading game resulting in not really much discussion about the actual game play problems. If you judged the game with regards to posts on the forum most are obout trading, you could conclude its more a trading game than about the football. You post issues about the market and they are quick enough to fix, deal with them. Lets try and have the same with gameplay issues. Lets highlight whats wrong with the football playing side of ultimate team.
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2016
    I think people included me are bored of the old "scripting" nonsense. The game isn't coded just to make you lose but there is inconsistencies in AI and Lag responsiveness etc
  • rids007
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mackie17 u've summed it up perfectly their mate, u only need to play 1 game in the WL to emphasis that point.
  • Primofusion
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    After playing pro clubs and standard online seasons for the past week then having a couple of games on FUT tonight, I completely see where people are coming from. I thought my controller was broke but it turns out my players are controlled by external unseen forces.
  • Enauodar
    220 posts Sunday League Hero
    I dont believe in the force, because that force should be working both ways, but there is definately inconsistencies in the game sometimes your players do what you tell them to do and sometimes they dont, during the weekend league i had an issue where my players would shoot without me telling them to.
    In my opinion its definately related to the internet as this problem doesnt exist offline,
    Good ping = SMOOTH GAMEPLAY, too bad the the only indicator of your connection is 3 bars, we need dedicated servers by regions thats the only way to solve this problem.
  • pumavii
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Enauodar wrote: »
    I dont believe in the force, because that force should be working both ways, but there is definately inconsistencies in the game sometimes your players do what you tell them to do and sometimes they dont, during the weekend league i had an issue where my players would shoot without me telling them to.
    In my opinion its definately related to the internet as this problem doesnt exist offline,
    Good ping = SMOOTH GAMEPLAY, too bad the the only indicator of your connection is 3 bars, we need dedicated servers by regions thats the only way to solve this problem.

    it doesnt happen offline ? lmfaooo my gk (ter stegen) came out without me telling him to (press triangle) and it bounced over his head on to the opp ai and scored lmaooo i won the game but it was sooo funny to see, i recorded it but dont kno how to put videos on here from my cell phone .
  • hayhor1
    14590 posts World Class
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Reading this just makes me want to go see Rogue One at the cinema...

    I'M SO PUMPED BUT GOTTA WAIT TIL SUNDAY!!!!!!!!
  • ha032742
    35462 posts Moderator
    Discussion of a supposed "FORCE" is not allowed on the forums. EA have stated it does not exist.
This discussion has been closed.