TOTGS player best value for money.

I was wondering which TOTGS was the best, as i am contemplating by giullano whos card ive used for both 16 &17, or is there another player which has value for money.

Comments

• Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Sidibe
  • BO0OM
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    Gündogan is a monster for me + i read that he is seriously injured so he will be his highest card in fut 17.. Hope he will get well soon he was playing very good
  • Ron_Burgundy
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Dembele is the man!!!
  • ScratchANDsniff
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    BO0OM wrote: »
    Gündogan is a monster for me + i read that he is seriously injured so he will be his highest card in fut 17.. Hope he will get well soon he was playing very good

Value for money gundogan lol EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!! Definitely sidibe
  • Kungen
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sidibe
  • convertino
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It's all relative depending on your budget and what team you're building. Fahrmann is around 70k but if you're in the market for a Bundesliga keeper he's been great for me so far and much cheaper than Neuer. Other than that Sidibe has been invested in heavily by many on here.
  • Shane1992yes
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dani alves, 200,000, has the stats to play any outfield position on the pitch, impact sub second half he's scored every game for me
  • BO0OM

I didnt know that he wants to trade but for me(!) he is well worth the 400k
  • Fifababy
    1003 posts Professional

I didnt know that he wants to trade but for me(!) he is well worth the 400k

He will go up I reckon towards 500k him and KDB with aguero up front is a killer combo
  • Tubpac
    1766 posts Play-Off Hero
    Varane F monster
  • Is hazard NIF good?
  • holdenwait
    57362 posts National Treasure
    Usaid123 wrote: »
    Is hazard NIF good?

TOTGS Mertens is soooo much better, just compare their stats
  • holdenwait wrote: »
    Usaid123 wrote: »
    Is hazard NIF good?

TOTGS Mertens is soooo much better, just compare their stats

For a BPL Team who shall I get, Hazard, Sanchez or IF Depay in a 4-3-2-1 formation
  • holdenwait
    Hazard out of those 3.

I'd say consider putting Mertens in there with SIF Benteke and Dembele at CM, then you can go BPL for the rest of it.
  • holdenwait wrote: »
    Hazard out of those 3.

I'd say consider putting Mertens in there with SIF Benteke and Dembele at CM, then you can go BPL for the rest of it.

Yeah I'll think about that, Mertens is a great player
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Giuliano is really good
  • I have TOTGS Varane and Mertens in the same team and i'm so happy i bought them..Very solid players
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Giuliano is really good

• BO0OM
    Tubpac wrote: »
    Varane F monster
    Meg4tron wrote: »
    I have TOTGS Varane and Mertens in the same team and i'm so happy i bought them..Very solid players

Varane is absolute garbage for me but you could make some nice profit on him
  • Man, i buy my players very carefully..I had Bonnuci, Chielini and Barzagli and i sold them cuz of Buffon SBC...I had 75% proffit on Bonnuci and Barzagli and only a few on Chiellini..I also had Buffon and sold him for a lot.
    For that reason i had to buy solid players to replace them on this WL and decided to go for a full Real Madrid defense + Oblak on my 5-2-2-1...I had IF Insigne as my left winger and he sucked for me..SInce i bought Mertens i've been playing much better..
    I bought Mertens for 270 k and Varane for 160k..What are your preddictions for future prices?
    PS: Mertens will probably have an upgrade, so he will maybe be 87 rated.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    I have played with Varane for a bunch of games and he does the job. Can't really tell the difference between NIF & TOTGS tho. The latter is pretty, can tell that lol.
  • TOTS Giuliano is beast, his shot is insane, score everywhere in or outside the box

TOTS Varane is good too, will his price going up after out of packs ? pretty expensive already
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Until what time these cards in packs?
  • WellWornBeast
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite

Tomorrow evening
  • holdenwait
    edited December 2016

they're in packs for 25 more hours I believe
  • Delboy13710
    5039 posts Big Money Move
    Packed gundogan not sure if I should sell or keep don't plan on using him already made my wl team . Think the price will go up after they stop packs ?
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    holdenwait wrote: »

they're in packs for 25 more hours I believe

Thanks mate
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14783 posts World Class
    Mahrez is amazing.
  • Weiglweiglweigl
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Godin TOTGS is out of the world. Best defender in the game.
  • Crucio41130
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fahrmann ! Epic GK