FIFA 17 Update Version 1.04

WinChungXuan
178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just got the new update for Fifa. Anybody know what the changes are?

Comments

• I got continuous disconnections to EA server after the 1.04 patch. Lost connection to the server at the final of daily knockout. Never happened to me before this. Please fix the problem.....thanks

Labuci
  • lipakfifa123
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2016
    Hi, so i have a problem since the new update 1.04. I have a great team and I always win and my players are fast and agile. Now they are slow and they are not accelerating. And the ea server is constantly disconnecting. Everything was fine before this update. I saw that many people with whom I played had the same problem as me. Please can you fix this I cant play normaly.
    Thank you.
  • Where do I start?
    I'll just start of with the best things from this update:
    1)...

Now the things that I hate because of this update:
    1) passing accuracy/decision of pass/power all terrible
    2) players movement: speed, agility, control of movement, containing the ball all terrible
    3) skill no matter what anolog skill you attempt to use 3/10 times it will work in game (that's even if the player decides to even listern to what you want them to do!
    4) first touch do I even have to go any further in this
    5) player selection: an air ball will be sent to a player on the run but then suddenly your arrow goes to someone else who is completely nowhere near the ball; by time it's grounded you've been wiped off the pitch by a double foot tackle with no foul.
    6) response to commands is an honest disgrace. I would fire the person/people who were involved in the activities of creating this
    7) tackling (im not even going to bother to talk more on how terrible that is)

The continues with many other aspects of the game. Fix it please!
  • Play_Beautiful
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    MILESY wrote: »
    Where do I start?
    I'll just start of with the best things from this update:
    1)...

Now the things that I hate because of this update:
    1) passing accuracy/decision of pass/power all terrible
    2) players movement: speed, agility, control of movement, containing the ball all terrible
    3) skill no matter what anolog skill you attempt to use 3/10 times it will work in game (that's even if the player decides to even listern to what you want them to do!
    4) first touch do I even have to go any further in this
    5) player selection: an air ball will be sent to a player on the run but then suddenly your arrow goes to someone else who is completely nowhere near the ball; by time it's grounded you've been wiped off the pitch by a double foot tackle with no foul.
    6) response to commands is an honest disgrace. I would fire the person/people who were involved in the activities of creating this
    7) tackling (im not even going to bother to talk more on how terrible that is)

Exactly. Do something EA.
  • This is for PRO CLUBS as it's the only game mode I play. I am very well experienced within this game mode so believe me I know exactly what I am talking about)

I can't lie ea this game has gone from bad to worse. My pro's overall has gone down yet again. This is the 3rd time. Player movement is absolutely terrible, from accelerating, to taking on players, dribbling, the whole lot. Player movement has completely stiffened. It is not smooth and agile like it was b4 this update. Up till now since I pre ordered this game, when taking free kicks I still cannot see my power bar. I have re installed game up to 4 times and still the power bar for free kicks still doesn't show, but yet others can see their own.
    It's like you guys are trying to improve the game but honesty you're just making it worse. You should've just left it the way it was b4 this silly 1.04 update.
    You guys can't say I'm being negative because you can check your posts EA, I have always been positive about you guys about this game.
    I know you probably wouldn't take not if this message. But I'd thought I would try anyway.
  • Tim86
    2169 posts Fans' Favourite
    MILESY wrote: »
    Where do I start?

Especially this one. Also soooo many times the player just auto passes at random moments..it's insane.
  • Deviladvent
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    we have to stop buying fifa coins !!! please everyone if you want a change !
  • Cip8
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    well , i have stopped! i bought at the beginning maybe 1000 pounds worth in coins and i ad nothing , only godin walkout which was like 20k.
    My honest opinion is that hey ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up badly this year and they are triyng now to sort it out with theese updates but i really think they screw it more over.
    Have anyone noticed since the last update , they faults are ❤️❤️❤️❤️? i had so many times when i hot faulted/injured even in the penalty area and the game continued . In one game i had 2 obvious pens , i was playing and a friend was watching , we both couldn`t believe that ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm really noticing that instructions seem to be all but irrelevant since the patch.
  • Seriously WTF are EA doing. Millions and millions of people buy fifa every yr and this is what we have to deal with. Update 1.04 is an absolute disgrace. Everything MILESY wrote was spot on. I cant even play the game anymore. But do EA care. NO!. Bunch of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ can't even make a patch properly. FIX THE F*CKING GAME!