A or B

AlexSolm
9951 posts League Winner
Help a brother out, both are full chem. Also should I switch Ronaldo and Bale ig?

A:
Screen_Shot_2016_12_14_at_6_26_54_PM.png
B:
Screen_Shot_2016_12_14_at_6_27_40_PM.png

Comments

• Test out B and give me a Karnezis review. If it doesn't work you can always go back to A, but B looks more interesting imo, I preferred Manolas to Ramos and De Gea wasn't great for me.
  • AlexSolm
    9951 posts League Winner
    Tagging some of you elite players and legend users, sorry if i forgot you, all opinions welcome
    @Sercs @Agent VZ @Agent Murhawk @Campino @Pugzilla @krakos000 @R9_Ronaldo @COACH @LuckyStrikE @coatsy2008 @ethnick @FifaBossss94 @Reus @ethnick @MikeyP_FC @JimmyVulmer @hoban95 @Yoshi @'96dc2 @Kloral and even @Blarix
  • AlexSolm
    9951 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Test out B and give me a Karnezis review. If it doesn't work you can always go back to A, but B looks more interesting imo, I preferred Manolas to Ramos and De Gea wasn't great for me.

Kein Problem :)
  • AlexSolm wrote: »
    Test out B and give me a Karnezis review. If it doesn't work you can always go back to A, but B looks more interesting imo, I preferred Manolas to Ramos and De Gea wasn't great for me.

:D

Also I'm struggling with decisions atm too. Can't decide if I wanna have Kante in the middle and Pogba RCM or the other way round.

Swapping them every game, winning with both options and struggling to decide what's better.
  • LuckyStrikE
    3524 posts National Call-Up
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Help a brother out, both are full chem. Also should I switch Ronaldo and Bale ig?

A:
    Screen_Shot_2016_12_14_at_6_26_54_PM.png
    B:
    Screen_Shot_2016_12_14_at_6_27_40_PM.png

I would prefer A because I'm wondering how alba would play. I used his NIF and he was pretty good.

If B, movember Barzagli was better thanow IF manol as for me. Maybe complete the buffon SBC for keeper?
  • ethnick
    5853 posts Big Money Move
    Manolas is still my favorite CB so far and better then NIF Ramos was for me.
    De Gea was garbage also, in saying that i do wonder how IF Karnezis will be.
    IF Alba looks great, i think Sandro is amazing ewith work rates but Alba is definitely the "pacier" option.

So i would say B for my man Manolas and Karnezis being the wildcard... But both look legit.

I would probably keep Bale as the Striker also.
  • R9_Ronaldo
    1095 posts Professional
    I love Alex Sandro on this game, but A looks better just for De Gea. I think he's a game changer.
  • Bastnasty
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    OTW Mane for Mkitaryan?
  • Bastnasty wrote: »
    OTW Mane for Mkitaryan?

Where should he get chem from?
  • krakos000
    18106 posts World Class
    R9_Ronaldo wrote: »
    I love Alex Sandro on this game, but A looks better just for De Gea. I think he's a game changer.

This is what I was gonna say ha. Sick team! I can't wait to lose to it ;)
  • AlexSolm
    9951 posts League Winner
    Bastnasty wrote: »
    OTW Mane for Mkitaryan?
    He wouldn't get full chem and I like the 5* wf
  • R9_Ronaldo
    1095 posts Professional
    krakos000 wrote: »

• AlexSolm
    9951 posts League Winner

Also I'm struggling with decisions atm too. Can't decide if I wanna have Kante in the middle and Pogba RCM or the other way round.

Swapping them every game, winning with both options and struggling to decide what's better.

I don't have a strong opinion on that, the Serie A one needs Pogba RCM for Smalling's chem, normally I find the CCM gets more opportunities so I prefer Pogba there.
  • AlexSolm wrote: »

I don't have a strong opinion on that, the Serie A one needs Pogba RCM for Smalling's chem, normally I find the CCM gets more opportunities so I prefer Pogba there.

Well if I have Kante in the middle I have him on stay back, so he doesn't get opportunities, if I have Pogba in the middle I have him on stay forward and the outside CMs on balanced or sometimes even stay back, so the CCM gets the most opportunities.
  • AlexSolm
    9951 posts League Winner

You only need one shot on target to beat me these days bro
  • ethnick
    You thought about going with IF Naingolan > IF Kante ?
  • AlexSolm
    9951 posts League Winner
    ethnick wrote: »
    Yeah, I loved him but took the profit, might get him back
  • krakos000
    18106 posts World Class

You only need one shot on target to beat me these days bro

That's the most true statement I've heard in a while ha the state of the game this year :D
  • Yoshi
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    kante as a ccm isn't good for me. Usually I have petit and he's unreal. I like a taller CCM for sure. I love Kante though, one of the best cm's in the game and I'm sure IF kante is even btter. If you could afford Petit, I would go that route.

As far as keepers, I don't know about that greek one but i understand the chem issues. I like Hart and De Gea this year though. I hate most Fullbacks this year. The only ones that are decent on the whole game are Alex Sandro, IF Layun, IF Florenzi, Roberto Carlos and Kyle Walker. I wouldn't want to use Alba because he's just too small. If you like smaller FB's thats you.

One more thing, I don't like high attacking cb's especially in WL. One mistake is the end of you. Stay back while attacking wont matter. Manolas has got to be your choice, I just don't know about the gk
  • ethnick

Thoughts...

cKPOpLX.jpg
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

Thoughts...

cKPOpLX.jpg
    This one with Hart in goal. He's surprisingly solid this year. Much prefer him to Neuer
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain

Thoughts...

cKPOpLX.jpg

Ooh this turns me on more than knickers dipped in a bubble bath.

• Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    A
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    A for sure and switch bale and ronaldo in game..
    Nice team buddy
  • AlexSolm
    9951 posts League Winner
    edited December 2016
    I ended up just trying both, still can't decide which one players better. I haven't conceded more than 1 in any of my games (6 games in D1 and some friendlies), but I can't get along with Mkhitaryan so he'll probably be replaced.
    @Yoshi good points, what about Marcelo, don't like him either?

• Yoshi
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    I ended up just trying both, still can't decide which one players better. I haven't conceded more than 1 in any of my games (6 games in D1 and some friendlies), but I can't get along with Mkhitaryan so he'll probably be replaced.
    @Yoshi good points, what about Marcelo, don't like him either?

Marcelo, at least the NIF is a really attacking FB that is just not good enough offensively or defensively to play there for me. He's just above average offensively and thats it. If he gets a TOTS then sure I can justify using him.

Kyle Walker is the only High/Medium RB/LB that I will use because for some reason unknown he is insane at both and never seems out of place. So until other cards get considerable upgrades, I will only be using IF Layun, Alex Sandro, Roberto Carlos and maybe IF Hector at LB. Walker is always RB lol
  • Kloral
    4368 posts National Call-Up
    You might have some issues with both Pogba and Gullit in midfield as they will both be prone to bomb forward.

Switch Bale and Ronaldo and get Figo if you can stretch too.
  • Agent VZ
    Kloral wrote: »
    You might have some issues with both Pogba and Gullit in midfield as they will both be prone to bomb forward.

Switch Bale and Ronaldo and get Figo if you can stretch too.

Gullits h/m is such a lie though the man is as h/h as you can get the way he tracks back. :#
  • AlexSolm
    9951 posts League Winner
    Thanks guys, will keep using both for a while and figure out which one is more solid.

Final question is

C (Bale on 8 chem)
    Screen_Shot_2016_12_15_at_12_22_30_AM.png

or D
    Screen_Shot_2016_12_15_at_12_22_54_AM.png
  • Agent VZ
    Thanks guys, will keep using both for a while and figure out which one is more solid.

Final question is

C (Bale on 8 chem)
    Screen_Shot_2016_12_15_at_12_22_30_AM.png

or D
    Screen_Shot_2016_12_15_at_12_22_54_AM.png

Show off