Transfer Ban? (pic inside)

mjs4p
12305 posts Has That Special Something
edited December 2016
What is this? I just logged in and tried 1 search. I haven't been frequently searching, or doing anything with FIFA for hours. Is this happening to anyone else?

BED0BD5C-0DE6-4B48-8B2C-7B902C780BBB_zpsmohzsqhl.png

Comments

• Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    I just bid on 10 Castillos, got banned from bidding on anything temporarily.
  • AlexSolm
    9854 posts League Winner
    Happened to me on the web app earlier after I was out all day
  • mjs4p
    This game has some serious issues with the transfer market right now between this and the recent coin wipes related to SBCs.

It's as though trading is now being punished.
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    mjs4p wrote: »
    This game has some serious issues with the transfer market right now between this and the recent coin wipes related to SBCs.

Has happened to me a few times. Took up to 12 hours for my account to go back to norm.

sorry bud
  • mjs4p
    MisterJV wrote: »

Has happened to me a few times. Took up to 12 hours for my account to go back to norm.

sorry bud

If I was spamming the market or something like that, at least I would know why. I have no idea why! :joy: