Kante vs IF Kante ?????????

Urban_Warrior176
183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
is the IF Kante that much better or is there a noticeable difference to his NIF or should i just stick with the NIF

Comments

• MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    I just played IF kante.... and let me tell you something.

He was a beast, Always in the back intercepting passes. Always getting the ball from standing tackles. I never get to do that with his NIF
  • Urban_Warrior176
    MisterJV wrote: »
    I just played IF kante.... and let me tell you something.

He was a beast, Always in the back intercepting passes. Always getting the ball from standing tackles. I never get to do that with his NIF

i was skeptical as his NIF plays already really good but i might have to try him now after ur comment
  • Zenitsuperstar
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's the best midfielder iv used
  • Retro_G
    30488 posts National Team Captain
    NIF is just as effective.
  • 47goonz
    853 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2016
    I have played alot more games with IF kante than NIF, i cashed in on him a week or too back (bought for 116 sold for 285). IF kante is obv better, but i dont massively miss him if i'm honest. As you says, the NIF is still class, i personally cant justify having a dmc/cm worth 285k. My best player is hazard and he only cost 165k.
  • valentiii
    3671 posts National Call-Up
    Get the IF if you have the funds. Noticeably better
  • Urban_Warrior176
    3000d750b89346ae7f4fa658d94096ea.png

might just stick with the NIF and keep my coins till i can afford pogba or should i just splash out the coins on sunday or something for the IF thats the ?????
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Get him. Used him for ten games, if you don't like, sell straight away, you'll hardly lose anything.
  • Retro_G
    30488 posts National Team Captain
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    Get him. Used him for ten games, if you don't like, sell straight away, you'll hardly lose anything.

You'd lose around 13k on tax. :p
  • n2j2000
    2248 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can't build a team without IF Kante. He is like an annoying little wasp buzzing around a pint of beer. You can tell opponents hate playing against him as he is absolutely everywhere stealing the ball and then transitioning the play.
  • Expect a Kante winter upgrade
  • DREAM
    3211 posts National Call-Up

might just stick with the NIF and keep my coins till i can afford pogba or should i just splash out the coins on sunday or something for the IF thats the ?????

how does IF Gonalons compare to Kante m8
  • LiamSully
    6408 posts Big Money Move
    IF Kante is worth it over the NIF, or was when I used him

Only better French mid is Pogba

NIF Kante> IF Gonalons
  • cooz41289
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I packed his OTW and kept it the whole time.. best card

Worth 400k il never sell
  • SidMeastro
    2647 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2016
    IF Kante is the best CDM in game
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    DREAM wrote: »

I have both. Gonalon is stronger but chunky. Kante is better, he is everywhere and he is so smooth he can easily get out from tight area to start your Attack.

ZMLrazr.jpg
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    SidMeastro wrote: »
    IF Kante is the best CDM in game

If n'zonzi would like to talk to you
  • Urban_Warrior176
    DREAM wrote: »

IF Gonalons is amazing for me kante is the better cdm but gonalons has the hight so he wins alot of headers is just really solid
  • Amanduz
    722 posts Semi-Pro
    IF Kante is beast for that 275k definitely wise invested. He will anyway get a updrage soon so you will not loose coins he keep rising and rising
  • OZero
    5628 posts Big Money Move
    Question, why are ppl predicting an upgrade? He has to upgrade by 2~3 in order to have his IF upgraded isnt it? Thats a huge upgrade imo.
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    Tried both for about 100 games each now. NIF isnt noticeably worse.
  • mishaladamjee
    323 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2016
    I have OTW Kante, and I've had him since he got his IF upgrade - he's never leaving my team, even though he's doubled in price. The best CDM I have ever used in a FIFA game. Wins me games on his own, got me into the WL, just a monster

http://imgur.com/a/M7jrz my team
  • cooz41289
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have OTW Kante, and I've had him since he got his IF upgrade - he's never leaving my team, even though he's doubled in price. The best CDM I have ever used in a FIFA game. Wins me games on his own, got me into the WL, just a monster

http://imgur.com/a/M7jrz my team

That 1 red link driving me crazy
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    IF Kante is 100% worth the coins. He's the first player in my squad every team I build.