Anyone having issues with the market?

KingLionel10
14977 posts World Class
Trying to search for any player and I'm getting kicked off :D

Comments

• Orison
    47026 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Getting prxy errors on the web app if that counts :joy: Servers are defo fcked to the max atm and need a downtime badly.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Was a nightmare trying to buy players for the sbc, they were either expired or I was being kicked from the servers. Frustrating man.
  • MikeyP_FC
    12955 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    Getting prxy errors on the web app if that counts :joy: Servers are defo fcked to the max atm and need a downtime badly.

There was one for 30 minutes about 9 hours ago didn't do much I guess
  • KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class
    Was a nightmare trying to buy players for the sbc, they were either expired or I was being kicked from the servers. Frustrating man.

That's what I'm trying to complete aswell. Only need 3 players, just let me get these EA please
  • DarthGrowler
    14187 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah it's so bad at the moment. Needs work asap
  • Orison
    47026 posts FIFA Cover Star
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

There was one for 30 minutes about 9 hours ago didn't do much I guess

3 hours would be better, I think it was 3 hours the last time servers were that fcked and after it was fine again. All those promotional weekend with free 2 play and TOTGS and whatever don´t seem to be good :D