Anyone else suffering game-breaking issues?

S P 4 C E Y
2538 posts Fans' Favourite
I qualified for the WL two weeks ago. Ended up with a record of 18-14.

As I auto qualified, I didn't play a game that mid week, I believe there was an update?

This WL I won 2 and lost 6. Lost 3 in D2 and lost 5 friendlies on the bounce (against someone I usually beat). I've now just lost 2 games in division 10 of normal seasons... I've now not won in 11 and haven't scored in the last 5.

I'm a D2/D1 player but can barely score never mind win. Passing is horrendous, dribbling is awful, and reactions are super delayed.

Another thing I've noticed is that the video on the FIFA dashboard takes 30 seconds to load. It never used to do this...

Problem is my connection is fine to all other games. Or at least seems that way. I have a wired connection, open NAT, network statistics have a packet loss of 0%, upload speed of 10mbps and download speed of 138mbps.

Quick question: Am I going mad or is the game just not working as it normally does?

Comments

• Andybelfast
    11013 posts Has That Special Something
    Unfortunately there is nothing at all you can do mate. Give the game a rest for a few days then try it again. I had the same problem a few weeks back passing was off, struggled to score had less possession that opponent ( I dominate it most games). I had this problem after I upgraded my team with 4 legends. I stopped playing for a few days sold my legends then it was back to normal mate
  • KingLionel10
    16059 posts World Class
    Same here, it's like they need to do a server maintenance or something
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same here, it's like they need to do a server maintenance or something

Yeah, genuinely perplexing. Just frustrating spending huge amounts of time to trade to a team that I can't use...

Oh well. Will try again on Friday.