one team or two??

Addicksfan
3382 posts National Call-Up
Still really not sure what to do...I've found subs to be really effective this year but I've also noticed a massive difference in how a team performs with a bronze bench...so:-

One main team with a fitness team?

or

Two fairly good teams?

or

One team with subs?

or

One team with bronze bench to get it under the magic 80?

Comments

• Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    One team with squad fitness for me
  • Dead Whip
    567 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I always use two

I get bored using the same players every game for 40 games during the WL
  • MikeyP_FC
    14213 posts Has That Special Something
    Dead Whip wrote: »
    I always use two

I get bored using the same players every game for 40 games during the WL

Plus two saves coins

Though I get the one team argument obviously. I did it oneweekend but go so sick of looking at same squad that I haven't since
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29001 posts Player of the Year
    One expensive team.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25766 posts Player of the Year
    Got one more expensive, with a capable fitness squad. This helps use most of my top untradeable players as well.
  • jdros
    2657 posts Fans' Favourite
    I always use two and always will unless there are crazy squad restrictions. Can't justify spending all the bonus coins I get from playing weekend league on squad fitness cards...which is what you do if you make gold 3.

I put two subs on the bench and don't include my GK from the 2nd team. Every 10 games or so I use a bronze fitness on the GK. If it goes into ET and a player is dying I will use a player from the other team as a sub as well, then a bronze fitness on them before next match.
  • Falafelmonster
    5089 posts Big Money Move
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Still really not sure what to do...I've found subs to be really effective this year but I've also noticed a massive difference in how a team performs with a bronze bench...so:-

One main team with a fitness team?

or

Two fairly good teams?

or

One team with subs?

or

One team with bronze bench to get it under the magic 80?

Have played with one team thus far, just made the decision to switch to two teams last night.

If you use squad fitness, you're going to end up spending about 20k or more on fitness cards every weekend.
    Takes a massive hit on your actual weekly rewards, might as well build a good fitness team!
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    I use 2 teams since it saves me money. Just on fitness cards its 22k per WL + injury cards and those make everyone angry. If you can have a super team worth multiple millions maybe 1 team is better but to maximize profits 2 teams are worth. Only Elite players with good teams benefit from having just 1 team.
  • Addicksfan
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    I've used two fairly good teams (88 and 85 rated) and found strange things happen that resulted in me losing.

I've used one good team with subs and found that the subs were very potent (especially IF Mane) but again the odd oddity would seep into the game meaning I would lose the odd game despite dominating.

Using bronze bench i've noticed those strange things happen in my favour........

I have a few mil in coins and use this single team (4-3-1-2) :-

GK - De Gea
    LB - Shaw (he doesn't let me down)
    RB - Walker
    CB - Kos
    CB - Smalling
    CCM - Kante
    RCM - Movember Henderson
    LCM - IF Yaya
    CAM - SBC Payet
    ST - Sturridge
    ST - POTM Hazard

The team with capable subs plays totally different to it with a bronze bench.

I'd like to use variety and a couple of teams but the difference in performance from gold bench to bronze bench is massive...
  • Andybelfast
    10978 posts Has That Special Something
    1 expensive and one made up mostly of untradeables
  • Otis
    3556 posts National Call-Up
    2, it helps to keep things fresh
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something
    I have a main team, a fitness team and various other untradable teams. About 8 in total. I get incredibly bored using the same team all the time. Having various teams stops me selling up and changing every week or so.
  • Izzy2K17
    12028 posts Has That Special Something
    Usually have one team that I use all of my coins one, except for ~100k that I save for making a fitness team
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    Running with a main team and reserve team. Use same formation. I play 2 games with each in a row, and rest up my starting 11 from both as I play.
    Also got a bronze and silver team.
    Also got the spine of EPL team for after Christmas.
  • Keano
    16503 posts World Class
    Got one more expensive, with a capable fitness squad. This helps use most of my top untradeable players as well.

• uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    One team unless I can afford to have an expensive second team as well.