SIF Costa or SIF Benteke??

QceCapo
5601 posts Big Money Move
Got SIF Costa for my TOTW loan player and he is unstoppable....Benteke is 100k cheaper though... Anybody used both?

Comments

• TimRUFC
    3222 posts National Call-Up
    Benteke is an absolute animal you would not regret getting him believe me
  • I mean I think they would be the same however costa can just be the little edge to win you a games over benteke(such as aggression,and positioning) which are stuff that just come along with a higher rated player
  • TimRUFC
    Bentekes pace and dribbling stats just cut it for me tbh, has a lot of traits too. If you check FUTBIN and do a compare, not tried Costa personally but can only vouch for Bentekkers. What formation do you use?
  • Benteke is a bloody BEAST for his price

Pace / Power / Shooting are all top notch the guy is the first player ive used who regularly outjumps a GK and is great on the ground aswell. He will score from anywhere in the box with that shot power and even has great long shots too

Works great alone aswell as a 2man combo and he creates alot too which i found surprising DEFINATELY 10/10 i refuse to sell him even tho id make near 50k profit (Snapped up for 111k during TOTGS Lighting rounds)

• TimRUFC
    D-Maniac wrote: »
    Benteke is a bloody BEAST for his price

Pace / Power / Shooting are all top notch the guy is the first player ive used who regularly outjumps a GK and is great on the ground aswell. He will score from anywhere in the box with that shot power and even has great long shots too

Works great alone aswell as a 2man combo and he creates alot too which i found surprising DEFINATELY 10/10 i refuse to sell him even tho id make near 50k profit (Snapped up for 111k during TOTGS Lighting rounds)

He has the distance shooter trait and you really can tell can't you, I play 4321 with Martial and IF Shaquiri either side of him and he's just incredible
  • Benteke is a bloody BEAST for his price

TimRUFC wrote: »

He has the distance shooter trait and you really can tell can't you, I play 4321 with Martial and IF Shaquiri either side of him and he's just incredible

Yeh same except Martial / SBC Sterling
  • Cakechasher25
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm honestly suprised benteke price isnt more then 160k! i havent used a player like him before he is just unreal!
  • TimRUFC

Yeh same except Martial / SBC Sterling

Didn't do the Sterling one but loving Shaquiri atm his dribbling is unreal
  • QceCapo
    I also scooped up a Costa at min bin.....I have him listed on the trade pile for a profit now though. If he doesn't sell I will give him a go too.....

thoughts on the RM? Mane is serviceable....thinking about upgrading to Mahrez.

f74925f7a3e4f47b1a9b406a306fe460.png
  • TimRUFC
    I use Shaquiri IF he's really good
  • QceCapo
    I use Shaquiri IF he's really good

His NIF was ok for me....I got on with Sane and Mane much better though.
  • rankon.
    1934 posts Fans' Favourite
    Benteke was awful for me
  • QceCapo
    rankon. wrote: »
    Benteke was awful for me

First negative review....now I'm torn lol.
  • Kloral
    3656 posts National Call-Up
    I use SBC Costa and he is insane. I've went from div 3 to 1 with him leading the attack so far. 26 in 28 games and 14 assists.
  • QceCapo
    Yeah I only had his SIF loan player for 3 games....6 goals. His hold up play is whats most impressive in that formation above. I threw on min bids for both him and Benteke and got them both....now I don't know who to keep lol
  • Stephenchow
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have Benteke. He scored 20 goals/8 matchs.
  • Cahir85
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    Animal of a card, best I've used to date this year.
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    edited December 2016
    SIF Benteke is a quality card, single handedly carried me to 33 wins in the weekend league. ;)
    Post edited by Retro_G on
  • Kloral
    3656 posts National Call-Up
    Has anyone used BOTH Bekteke and SBC Costa?
  • MisterRux
    920 posts Professional
    I prefer Halloween Lukaku over SIF Benteke ... have both atm in my club .. probably going to sell Benteke soon tbh
  • QceCapo
    edited December 2016
    update: just made 40k on the Costa...Benteke it is!
  • Dado BL
    1260 posts Professional
    Benteke has been awful for me. 15 games and virtually 0 impact.
  • rsca_rsca
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Benteke with Hunter or something else?
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    rsca_rsca wrote: »

I use hunter.
  • OZero
    4958 posts Big Money Move
    Used both. Both are grrat cards. Costa has slightly better positioning and finishing but Benteke has a better all round game especially if you put hunter on him. Benteke is like 90% Ibrahimovic (no skill move) whilst Costa is like 120% of his normal version. To me Benteke is a better player because he can offer you better aerial threats and, in a way, flawless except no skill move. Costa on the other hand is a pure finisher.

The fact that SIF Benteke is available such a low price is insane. Snap him up. It is a win win situation --- both on court performance and investment.
  • AndyN08
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    SIF Benteke has brought the fun back into this game for me...he is a completely ridiculous card..incredible in every way
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    rsca_rsca wrote: »

Use engine ;) shot dont need anything engine boosts everytbing he needs curve aigilty balance
  • Jeez louise. 5 goals in 4 games for SIF Bentekers. Feels absolutely amazing. Even his link up play was class. Strangely he didnt win as many headers as i thot he would but his finishing is total class either foot and yeah jus everything. Wow, early days but wow.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Playing with SIF Benteke, just shielding the ball is fun. I have hawk on him, and his strength is like that of a Marvel villain.
  • CBrueggs15
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tried both, not a fan of Benteke. SBC Costa is the best striker I've used in all of my FIFA's, he can literally do everything.

Benteke missed a few sitters and struggled to head anything for me. He did go 5 in 5 but SBC Costa is on a whole different level.