Current SBC costs?

ScarUK
755 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited December 2016
Anyone able to give me a ballpark figure on Gignac, Giovinco or Costa please? Have roughly 200k and would be starting from scratch

Comments

  • MorroWtje
    4474 posts National Call-Up
    Could posssssssibly get Gignac, no chance on the other 2
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    ScarUK wrote: »
    Anyone able to give me a ballpark figure on Gignac, Giovinco or Costa please? Have roughly 200k and would be starting from scratch

    dont eveer in ur life do costa do giovinco during toty, or u should have over the past 2 days when jumbo silvers were out, just wait for toty
  • ScarUK
    755 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2016
    Fair play. Might just roll with IF Gamiero and IF Gignac for a while unless likely to drop like a rock any time soon?
  • Wiwee
    975 posts Semi-Pro
    Did Costa for 200-300k, but that was with alot of players already in the club.

    Would say otherwise around 500-600k
  • ScarUK
    755 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ouchies, well cheers all - IF Gignac shall have to do for now
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    ScarUK wrote: »
    Ouchies, well cheers all - IF Gignac shall have to do for now

    or u can do pro league, hope for a walkout in the 100k pk then do bancomer
  • ScarUK
    755 posts An Exciting Prospect
    disaaaa wrote: »
    ScarUK wrote: »
    Ouchies, well cheers all - IF Gignac shall have to do for now

    or u can do pro league, hope for a walkout in the 100k pk then do bancomer

    Did 3 of those packs and got a combined value of 70k haha, not going to chance it but good idea tbf
  • MrGomez777
    58 posts Park Captain
    My best player from pro league SCB 100k pack was Ramsey lol. But at least I got that Perbet card in my club, might come handy one day. Pro league SBC overall cost me around 200k I would say
Sign In or Register to comment.