Best Way to Finish this (pictures)

therealmerk33
1749 posts Play-Off Hero
dn4LqqF.png

Don't want to spend much with TOTY right around the corner, but also don't want to get blitzed every WL until then, have SBC Gio, Jonas, Jensen and Son available, this is what I was able to come up with to give Jonas another chance (didn't really like him much prior run), but would like to use some WL reward cards as they are a free IF player that I don't have to buy, any other suggestions to fill this squad out for preferably less than 50k

JTejOAb.png

Comments

• LFC Simon 98
    21725 posts Club Captain
    Team you have come up with is probably your best bet. Looks lovely
  • SupaNoodle1990
    33004 posts National Team Captain
    Team you have come up with is probably your best bet. Looks lovely

• therealmerk33
    1749 posts Play-Off Hero
    Appreciate it guys, will give it go tonite and make changes if needed
  • KingLionel10
    16568 posts World Class
    Aye that squad looks lovely mate, maybe Cesc over Oscar?
  • SupaNoodle1990

Jonas chem
  • therealmerk33
    1749 posts Play-Off Hero

Good shout, was thinking that and then instead of Jonas run maybe Costa and then get Brahimi at LW but like to have at least one 4 star skiller in midfield
  • therealmerk33
    1749 posts Play-Off Hero
    Update: Jonas is still garbage and chance creation is non existent with 433 for me, going to switch to 4321 and then change in game to 41212(2). Never really change formation in game, does anyone know if it keeps same CT and player instructions if u switch?
  • Stordy
    1462 posts Play-Off Hero
    Update: Jonas is still garbage and chance creation is non existent with 433 for me, going to switch to 4321 and then change in game to 41212(2). Never really change formation in game, does anyone know if it keeps same CT and player instructions if u switch?

I find 4231-2 works really well for Jonas, I get good chance creation and Jonas arrives in the box right on time for crosses and cutbacks
  • SupaNoodle1990

CT's stay the same I believe but instructions reset. I think.
  • ShaunCPFC
    4308 posts National Call-Up

This is correct.
  • therealmerk33
    1749 posts Play-Off Hero

Makes sense since as the positions are changing, thanks guys