Fut Champions Ending?

shiaan
405 posts Sunday League Hero
Took a look at the schedule and after this coming weekend theres nothing else anyone have any idea why?

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    28960 posts Player of the Year
    It's Christmas, maybe it's something to do with whatever they have planned for that weekend.
  • shiaan
    Oh thnx
  • Seo
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    None over Christmas I'd imagine
  • SupaNoodle1990
    28960 posts Player of the Year
    Seo wrote: »

The monthly rewards suggest there is.
  • shiaan

The monthly rewards suggest there is.

Was bout to say this
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move

If you go into the monthly leaderboard it says 120 games remaining. That would be 3 weekends. 16th-18th, 23rd-25th, 30th-1st.

NOW... Christmas and New Year's happen to fall on those weekends. Maybe, just maybe, they start a day early for those FUT Champs weekends. I have a hard time thinking they are skipping these weekends.
  • jdros
    2657 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2016
    If I were EA and I knew there would be an influx of new players, I would think long and hard about making everyone automatically qualified for those two weeks to give anyone that hasn't played the WL a taste of it.
  • Sercs
    19180 posts World Class
    edited December 2016
    jdros wrote: »
    If I were EA and I knew there would be an influx of new players, I would think long and hard about making everyone automatically qualified for those two weeks to give anyone that hasn't played the WL a taste of it.

Hmm wouldnt be a bad shout I guess
  • hoban95
    55245 posts National Treasure
    I reckon everyone will be able to play.
  • Olleman
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2016
    Think it would be a good idea to keep it open over christmas. Think of those players not having a family/not celebrating Christmas etc. Could be a nice way to keep your mind focused on other things :)
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think they are going to update weekend league. Maybe they will give you more time to play during the holidays since everyone will be pretty busy.
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    Rewards are already great but what if for the sake of Christmas they're just throwing out different packs and or better rewards for those WLs
  • therealmerk33
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    ALIST4R wrote: »
    Rewards are already great but what if for the sake of Christmas they're just throwing out different packs and or better rewards for those WLs

Possible or just EA trying to prevent us from investing in players required for those tournaments or WLs
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    I thought this a couple days ago and i reckon they are making xmas weekend open to everyone
  • Pikachu
    9173 posts League Winner
    I thought this a couple days ago and i reckon they are making xmas weekend open to everyone

That would make it a lot easier. So many people would go 40-0. Wouldn't be surprised if you need 39 wins, minimum of 38 to get Top 100.
  • therealmerk33
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pikachu wrote: »

That would make it a lot easier. So many people would go 40-0. Wouldn't be surprised if you need 39 wins, minimum of 38 to get Top 100.

Would be nice, everyone gets rewards and those that have been playing can hopefully get min Gold 1 and get some 100ks stacked right before TOTY
  • Absting159
    7517 posts Moderator
    How many games do you need to qualify for Monthly? I'll only have gotten into 2 weekends playing about 20 games each (i'm hoping I get 20 this weekend)
  • Sercs
    19180 posts World Class
    Absting159 wrote: »
    How many games do you need to qualify for Monthly? I'll only have gotten into 2 weekends playing about 20 games each (i'm hoping I get 20 this weekend)

Gold monthly? Gold I think somebody mentioned was 72 wins, but I believe you get a basic bronze IF even if you play 5 games overall throughout the month
  • Diggy
    14737 posts Has That Special Something
    I think it will open to everyone over Christmas
  • Absting159
    7517 posts Moderator
    Thanks @Sercs Was hoping I'd get something for all that sweat and saltiness, lol.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Could you imagine the cherry picking if they opened it up to everyone :D no one would play anyone unless they had a Dec 2016 est date
  • UpstartCaesar
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    hoban95 wrote: »
    I reckon everyone will be able to play.

Oh look, steal my thoughts...

Extended and open to all imo
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    73 wins for Gold Monthly.
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Maybe they will have a continuous WL through the holiday period. 80 games over 7-10 days?