OT: FUT 13 Roma IF's / Top Players

Adrian
3412 posts National Call-Up
edited May 2015
I really do not enjoy FIFA 15. The most fun i've had on UT was with Lamela on FIFA 13, and especially his godly 5* skilled TOTS:
eec47ef86d1e376e727be9858b78583e.png

So I am specifically buying my favourite players to use:

TOTS Lamela
MOTM De Rossi
TOTS Balotelli/ Di Natalie
Most Serie A IF's

As well as this, I'll also be interested in other good IF/MOTM/TOTS cards, to help make a team around them. please spend 30 seconds on the web app under "generations" and let me know any good players you have and would be willing to part with, thanks.
Post edited by Adrian on

Comments

• WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Man, I seriously have every one of those players listed and most of the Serie A tots as well, but I'm such a gens hoarder I really don't think I could part with them unless it somehow landed me Blue Bale. Would be a lot of leg work, but I'd part with prolly everyone other than blue Lamela if someone arranged a deal where I got blue Bale. Kinda a long shot, but it's a make-me-an-offer-I-can't-refuse-type situation, I reckon ;)

That being said, cross-gen trading is off limits on the forums, so better edit that part out and not be doing that 'round these parts or you'll get smacked down.

@Adrian
  • Adrian
    WaCoug615 wrote: »
    Man, I seriously have every one of those players listed and most of the Serie A tots as well, but I'm such a gens hoarder I really don't think I could part with them unless it somehow landed me Blue Bale. Would be a lot of leg work, but I'd part with prolly everyone other than blue Lamela if someone arranged a deal where I got blue Bale. Kinda a long shot, but it's a make-me-an-offer-I-can't-refuse-type situation, I reckon ;)

That being said, cross-gen trading is off limits on the forums, so better edit that part out and not be doing that 'round these parts or you'll get smacked down.

@Adrian
    Hey, ty for te heads up i wasnt aware, edited it out :pensive:
    Unfortunately i dont have blue Bale. Any chance you could ake a couple of screenies via the webapp so i could see exactly who you have? im gutted i sold them in the first place :(

• Blake
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    'I really do not enjoy FIFA 15.'
  • Azof
    19678 posts Club Captain
    You still owe me that 100k you scammer, don't deal with this guy people.
  • Pikachu
    9274 posts League Winner
    9459296860d1b6f3dc5aaad45f926730.png
    Lamela never lived up to his hype :(
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Adrian wrote: »
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

@Adrian
    Hey, ty for te heads up i wasnt aware, edited it out :pensive:
    Unfortunately i dont have blue Bale. Any chance you could ake a couple of screenies via the webapp so i could see exactly who you have? im gutted i sold them in the first place :(

Yeah, I'll get you some screenies when I get PC access tomorrow (home PC is on the fritz) ;)

I figured you didn't have Bale but you may be able to facilitate. I have the blues in question and a valuable TIF Bale, etc. so I prolly have enough to make it worth someone's while, I just didn't want to sell them and have nothing while searching for TOTS Bale forever ;)

• Nakamura
    4961 posts Big Money Move
    I have them all PM me.
  • Jimmy
    2114 posts Fans' Favourite
    Karma wrote: »
    Lamela hasn't lived up to his hype :(

* fixed.
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    had a quick look at my ut 13 gens :)
    fut13_zpsp0ov2qqf.jpg
  • Adrian
    edited May 2015
    @WaCoug615 @Nakamura @TORZADO I'll pm you all

first squad ive made:

93efad495a13655093e6aaec44a50af0.jpg
  • Shaanxz
    23134 posts Club Captain
    Fifa 13 is the worst game made by ea
  • Adrian
    Shaanxz wrote: »

How? Once you go the hang of it, defending against the "pace abuse" was pretty easy, especially with the TOTS defenders such as Barzagli (best CB on the game). Much rather that than the undefendable headers on FIFA 14 or the awful goalkeeping mistakes on FIFA 15.
  • Shaanxz
    23134 posts Club Captain

How? Once you go the hang of it, defending against the "pace abuse" was pretty easy, especially with the TOTS defenders such as Barzagli (best CB on the game). Much rather that than the undefendable headers on FIFA 14 or the awful goalkeeping mistakes on FIFA 15.
    It was boring, esswein reus. Pace abuse everywhere, lb+y 24/7
    Fifa 14 was my favourite one, only fifa game that wasn't based on pace.
  • Azof
    19678 posts Club Captain

You must have been playing a different game to us then
  • Adrian
    Azof wrote: »

rt
  • Shaanxz
    23134 posts Club Captain

What you on about
  • Azof
    19678 posts Club Captain

What you on about

14 not relying on pace is a joke
  • Shaanxz
    23134 posts Club Captain
    Fifa 13 is the worst game made
    What you on about

What you on about

It was the only game that wasn't
  • Nakamura
    4961 posts Big Money Move
    Everything onwards from 11 was about pace. Skills were just more effective in 11 and 12 to mask the fact you could just sub on Agbonlahor, run the length of the pitch and finesse into the top corner.
  • Shaanxz
    23134 posts Club Captain
    Fifa 14 was different to the rest
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    edited May 2015
    Fifa 14 was different to the rest

Agreed, its definitely by far the worst of the bunch
  • Shaanxz
    23134 posts Club Captain
    Raistlin wrote: »