Need help with a team.

Hodgy
420 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi there, I am currently sitting on 1.24 mil coins.

I have Kluivert, Hierro, Iniesta, Modric, Benzema, Pepe, Rodriguez and about 11-12 more La Liga players.

What team would you guys recommend. Formation etc.

I had some good (for me) results with the 4411. It went somewhat stale though. I don't know why. I was struggling against the PTB counter guys in divisions, WL and the latter stages of the cups.

I just sold Suker (Brilliant at CF), Overmars (meh) and Bale (excellent).

I was thinking of maybe going with a 2 up top formation and trying my all time favourite front 2 (Back in FIFA 14) of Kluivert and Crespo.

Basically, help! :D

Comments

  • Asht1981
    958 posts Professional
    41212(2) is very balanced and seems so much better than the 4312 it's all about passing tho so depends on play style
  • Hodgy
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Asht1981 wrote: »
    41212(2) is very balanced and seems so much better than the 4312 it's all about passing tho so depends on play style

    See I like to pass a lot and try to work openings that way, one thing I loved about the 4411 was having Suker and Kluivert in the middle as I had good success with crosses when teams tried to shut up shop. 41212(2) would need my fullbacks to provide the crosses though I am guessing? @Asht1981

  • Asht1981
    958 posts Professional
    Ur outside cms get forward well tbh if u have box to box I set my fb on stay back but u can take them forward with 1 2s with Ur cm makes so much room and have Ur cdm stay back and Ur cam stay forward
  • Hodgy
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Asht1981 wrote: »
    Ur outside cms get forward well tbh if u have box to box I set my fb on stay back but u can take them forward with 1 2s with Ur cm makes so much room and have Ur cdm stay back and Ur cam stay forward

    Ok cool. In my head the team kinda looks like this.....

    Kluivert
    Crespo

    ??????
    Modric
    Iniesta

    Bruno
    Alba----Hierro
    Pepe?
    Juanfran

    What do you reckon? I'd have enough to get Suker back as the CAM (maybe)

    @Asht1981

  • Asht1981
    958 posts Professional
    Looks good but ide say u would need a small quick dude at cam that just makes the runs threw the middle and opens up the defence heard good things about james
  • Hodgy
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    ok that looked way better when I typed it out :D :D :D
  • Asht1981
    958 posts Professional
    I use alexis and he's unstoppable got sbc Costa that holds the ball up n the runs he makes are out of this world and once threw no one is catching him
  • Hodgy
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Asht1981 wrote: »
    Looks good but ide say u would need a small quick dude at cam that just makes the runs threw the middle and opens up the defence heard good things about james

    I have him as CF in my fitness team, you're right he would work there. One reason I preferred Suker there is a) he has high attacking WR so he overlapped way more, plus he has an extra star on his W/F.

  • Asht1981
    958 posts Professional
    That's what u need a willing runner keep the cb,s occupied with ur striker and ur golden makes so much room if ur patient and pass around
  • Hodgy
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Asht1981 wrote: »
    That's what u need a willing runner keep the cb,s occupied with ur striker and ur golden makes so much room if ur patient and pass around

    Cheers for the input pal, I think I'm gonna try it out.

  • Asht1981
    958 posts Professional
    Have a play with custom tactics aswel makes such a difference
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Asht1981 wrote: »
    Have a play with custom tactics aswel makes such a difference

    What are you ct's for 41212 (2) mert?
  • UltraDinama1
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hodgy wrote: »
    Hi there, I am currently sitting on 1.24 mil coins.

    Dont know what you should do but with all that ban madness i really advice you to di something fast before EA pull the chair under your a$s and leave you with air
  • Hodgy
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quick one, Hernandez v Crespo- discuss
  • UltraDinama1
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hodgy wrote: »
    Quick one, Hernandez v Crespo- discuss

    Crespo 5* wf
Sign In or Register to comment.