The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

SIF Mertens?

Hullock04321
549 posts Sunday League Hero
Don't know if this has already been asked, but does the blue cards being in packs until the 16th means Mertens won't get a SIF for his hatrick and MOTM today?

Comments

• METH
    940 posts Semi-Pro
    They could always swap it out if he does get a new one it will be striker
  • ConductorConte
    1245 posts Professional
    He won't get a SIF
  • Hullock04321
    He won't get a SIF

If his blue card wasn't in packs he would 100% be getting an IF for a hatrick and MOTM in a 5-0 win.
  • cHrOnIc_iLlNeSs
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2016
    He will be in the totw but won't be introduced till the TOTT are out of packs, on Friday most likely at 6pm uk time so the SIF should be In packs at 6:01
  • Lunty
    2487 posts Fans' Favourite
    He will be in the totw but won't be introduced till the TOTT are out of packs, on Friday most likely at 6pm uk time so the SIF should be In packs at 6:01

Not at all, he just won't be in it
  • Peppemilano
    1466 posts Professional

TOTGS has nothing to do with TOTW, or am I not right about that? I mean Hamsik could not get the IF because he already got on from this week. In my opinion Mertens is likely to get an IF imo..but I could be wrong obviously..just my thoughts
  • cHrOnIc_iLlNeSs
    Lunty wrote: »

Why not? We have all seen it happen before
  • Peppemilano
    1466 posts Professional

He scored a hattrick so I honestly don't know why he shouldn't be in..
  • Hullock04321
    The only reason he won't get one is because of his blue card being in packs, I don't know how they'd work it out. But he played up front today and his TOTGS is a LW If that would change anything I don't know.
  • Peppemilano
    1466 posts Professional
    The only reason he won't get one is because of his blue card being in packs, I don't know how they'd work it out. But he played up front today and his TOTGS is a LW If that would change anything I don't know.

Mertens ST 88 would be sick though...
  • Hullock04321
    Yeah I want it so bad.... just don't think it'll happen tbh
  • cHrOnIc_iLlNeSs

Mertens ST 88 would be sick though...
    Yeah I want it so bad.... just don't think it'll happen tbh

Guess we have to just wait till Wednesday to find out
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite

When?
  • Delboy13710
    5648 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone used he's if card ? was thinking of buying it now the hazard sbc is gone
  • The only reason he won't get one is because of his blue card being in packs, I don't know how they'd work it out. But he played up front today and his TOTGS is a LW If that would change anything I don't know.

I thought Embolo overlapped with his TOTW card when OTW cards were still in packs? It could happen
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    He'll get it somehow imo
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    tommyh10 wrote: »

I thought Embolo overlapped with his TOTW card when OTW cards were still in packs? It could happen

Not possible people would pack IF embolo and be outraged
  • cHrOnIc_iLlNeSs
    Angy wrote: »

When?

Been playing FUT for a while now so even if I tried to I can't remember
  • tommyh10 wrote: »

@fluffymnuffy just had a look they did overlap. Along with OTW Higuain. They both were in TOTW 3 which was released 5th October. OTW cards were available 30th September till 10th October. So very possible Mertens could get an IF this week
  • cHrOnIc_iLlNeSs

@fluffymnuffy just had a look they did overlap. Along with OTW Higuain. They both were in TOTW 3 which was released 5th October. OTW cards were available 30th September till 10th October. So very possible Mertens could get an IF this week

They didn't overlap per say, Higuaín if wasn't in pack tilll the OTW was out of packs, same with embolo his ST card wasn't out till the OTW were gone
  • Mini_Miudo
    9974 posts Has That Special Something
    He should get one. Just means the TOTGS will only be in packs til Wednesday (guessing the higher rated gets priority). Happened before (for example, 97 IF Ronaldo and 97 MOTM Ronaldo last year or 91 TOTS Di Maria and 91 MOTM Di Maria on FIFA14), so it should happen again. Only thing not allowed are back to back IFs.
  • hayhor1
    15056 posts World Class
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    He should get one. Just means the TOTGS will only be in packs til Wednesday (guessing the higher rated gets priority). Happened before (for example, 97 IF Ronaldo and 97 MOTM Ronaldo last year or 91 TOTS Di Maria and 91 MOTM Di Maria on FIFA14), so it should happen again. Only thing not allowed are back to back IFs.

They could leave the totgs in packs and put the totw in on friday.