IF investing

Anythingadam142
310 posts Sunday League Hero
edited December 2016
So, I've been picking up a few discard IFs over last couple of days (those smart enough will understand why).

Suddenly everyone is getting bid up to 11k, so frustrating I was picking him up for 10k during lightning rounds yesterday!

Anyone else noticed this, has someone released a video or posted?

Comments

• Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    During the Lightning rounds a huge number would have hit the market which would increase the chance of picking him up for discard.

Less packs basing opened means less cards to go round for people doing the same method.
  • Anythingadam142
    Rutta wrote: »
    During the Lightning rounds a huge number would have hit the market which would increase the chance of picking him up for discard.

Less packs basing opened means less cards to go round for people doing the same method.

Yeh I'm aware of that but 11k for that card is not right. He should be discard.

I mean people may be doing the same as me / others but I didn't imagine there'd be that many investing already!
  • Everton1878
    2181 posts Fans' Favourite

I mean people may be doing the same as me / others but I didn't imagine there'd be that many investing already!

One sure way to make sure people don't invest is to make threads highlighting the fact he's a good player to invest in. Good thinking.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

If you are then why wouldnt others?
  • Anythingadam142

One sure way to make sure people don't invest is to make threads highlighting the fact he's a good player to invest in. Good thinking.

Can take it down if you / others are still investing? I've got enough now that I can't get him for discard.
  • Everton1878

Can take it down if you / others are still investing? I've got enough now that I can't get him for discard.

Just change the title ;) been away this weekend so haven't had a chance yet, will be when I get home later (hopefully some pack offers at 6)
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move

There is also the current POTM SBC to consider also which requires 8 Nations, and also the IF discard trading method.

Not everyone will be picking up for speculation for next month.
  • Anythingadam142
    Changed the title, safe to say I've found my answer ... didn't realise so many people had thought of it as an investment!!
  • Everton1878
    Changed the title, safe to say I've found my answer ... didn't realise so many people had thought of it as an investment!!

It means he'll hit 11k easily.. everyone investing will immediately buy any under 11k, anything above and you'll have a couple buying cos they cba waiting (I'll probably sit in that category.. don't have time to wait and it's max 20k) but then no one will be buying above that yet
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Original thread name was IF Castillo if anyone is wondering :trollface:
  • Bluebirds87
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect
    murazor wrote: »
    Original thread name was IF Castillo if anyone is wondering :trollface:

I was! Cheers!
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got some IFs ready for the Futmas SBCs.