IF Ronaldo price

Florianr104
4303 posts National Call-Up
edited December 2016
So I am looking at the following team:

Jhqcyi0.jpg

I would wait for IF Ronaldo to drop down to 2.5 - 2.6m and then get him and the rest of that team. Is he worth it, or would you rather have NIF Ronaldo, and upgrade the rest of the team for 1m?

If so, how would you upgrade?

Thanks a lot in advance guys :)
Post edited by Florianr104 on

Comments

• Florianr104
    Bumperinos! Draft experiences also welcome.
  • BENCHIE007_NL
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've got the Sif. And he's doing better than his nif. Although i don't know if it's worth the extra coins
  • You'll get different opinions and I haven't used the IF version but the regular card on 7 Chem was hit or miss. A post machine and a bit clunky on ball. I'd go IF and 10 chem if I bought him again but honestly he's much better as a winger for me.
  • Florianr104
    You'll get different opinions and I haven't used the IF version but the regular card on 7 Chem was hit or miss. A post machine and a bit clunky on ball. I'd go IF and 10 chem if I bought him again but honestly he's much better as a winger for me.

Really surprised to hear that, only heard good things about his NIF at ST so far, thanks for your input!
  • Florianr104
    Sorry for another bump. Think I made up my mind...

Do you guys know when ST Ron is usually cheapest? I saw one go for 2.9 on bid earlier, my max would be 2.8. Think I stand a chance later at night, or rather weekdays?