***Please lock*** Crisis averted

DarthGrowler
14192 posts Has That Special Something
edited December 2016
Now I know this is happening solely because of selling for squad builders.

I have never bought coins, never transferred coins,etc etc

You all know me, it's not my scene. Has anybody had any luck getting this sorted?
Post edited by DarthGrowler on

Comments

• Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Now this is officially scaring me, I'm really tempted to just buy players to hold coins with because sitting on 4.5 mil and knowing that if I sell a silver for 10k and it could all get wiped doesn't sit well at all. Hope you get it sorted out man sorry to hear it.
  • DarthGrowler
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Now this is officially scaring me, I'm really tempted to just buy players to hold coins with because sitting on 4.5 mil and knowing that if I sell a silver for 10k and it could all get wiped doesn't sit well at all. Hope you get it sorted out man sorry to hear it.

It's a nightmare mate. I am really annoyed by it. Now I have zero coins and am afraid to sell anything incase EA ban me or just take my coins
  • Agent Murhawk
    8181 posts League Winner
    Contact the BBB or spam @Rob until he eventually responds
  • Wolver
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero

It's a nightmare mate. I am really annoyed by it. Now I have zero coins and am afraid to sell anything incase EA ban me or just take my coins

Mate, Im so sorry to hear that :(

I know that GD has some people that shared the same issue. There was a guy here that had his coins reinstated a few days later (either coins or unbanned).

I really hope you get all things sorted out for you :(
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2016
    Christ, that's horrible man, I hope it gets sorted for you. :(
    If it makes you feel any better, I've said all along SBCs were a horrible idea.

They are horrible for the people doing them (why spend 500k on a player that will surely get another IF or TOTS) it's basically flushing your coins down the toilet, unless you are the less than 1% who pulls something from reward packs.
    And now they are horrible for the people investing in players to flip for them too, as you run the risk of being wiped or banned.

I only did one SBC (the Villa one) because I already had 99% of it done with players in my club, and I purchased a silver RB for 10k, which now makes me hope that person wasn't wiped/banned too for legitimately selling a player.
    They should take off WL and SBCs and just go back to when FUT was the best (single matches, seasons, tournaments only).
    That's just my two cents on the whole thing though.

• BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    I would count myself lucky mate they haven't banned you as they have with many. EA are the only ones allowed to make from the game and hate anyone doing so. It's so wrong.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    scary
  • DarthGrowler
    BiigDee wrote: »
    I would count myself lucky mate they haven't banned you as they have with many. EA are the only ones allowed to make from the game and hate anyone doing so. It's so wrong.

You're telling me. Just spoke to an adviser who "will fill in a survey on my behalf". I think my time playing Fifa is at an end. I'm going to fire up Skyrim
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    The sad thing is they wouldn't care who leaves the game. I've not held coins but I've spent a fair bit of money to build a good team and the gameplay has gone absurd. You know it's not right and I speak to EA and get fobbed off with silly trouble shooting steps. If they spent as much time fixing problems and servers as they do banning people for the wrong reasons then the game would be so much better. They have their whole system wrong but whilst they are making billions they don't care. Threaten them with legal action as they have taken something that doesn't belong to them. I feel for you mate and hope you get it resolved.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

Yeah I feel for you man, no idea what I'd do if all the time I spent trading/ money spent on packs was up and gone just like that. Hope you get it worked out.

Wish we could arrange a forum thing to have some people give you some coins to start back up but that'll just lead to us all getting banned :D
  • DarthGrowler
    It technically does belong to them though :(

When I seen all the other threads of the Sam I must admit I cynically said they must have done something. Now i know they haven't as I appear to have solely had this happen for being good at trading. I'm glad I didn't sell all my moratas last night. I would have been down another 450k or so
  • DarthGrowler

Yeah I feel for you man, no idea what I'd do if all the time I spent trading/ money spent on packs was up and gone just like that. Hope you get it worked out.

Wish we could arrange a forum thing to have some people give you some coins to start back up but that'll just lead to us all getting banned :D

It just annoys me, it's not the coins really, more the time and fun I had getting them. I can get more but what's the point if ea can just take them?
  • DarthGrowler
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    The sad thing is they wouldn't care who leaves the game. I've not held coins but I've spent a fair bit of money to build a good team and the gameplay has gone absurd. You know it's not right and I speak to EA and get fobbed off with silly trouble shooting steps. If they spent as much time fixing problems and servers as they do banning people for the wrong reasons then the game would be so much better. They have their whole system wrong but whilst they are making billions they don't care. Threaten them with legal action as they have taken something that doesn't belong to them. I feel for you mate and hope you get it resolved.
    Not disagreeing with anything you said, but I just wanted to point something out.
    EA actually do technically own every single coin in the game, regardless of whose account it may be in. That still doesn't make it right, but just wanted to clarify.
  • Jackk102
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Uh oh...made nearly a mil off sbc trading...EA must have a **** algorithm running
  • DarthGrowler

It just annoys me, it's not the coins really, more the time and fun I had getting them. I can get more but what's the point if ea can just take them
  • DarthGrowler
    Jackk102 wrote: »
    Uh oh...made nearly a mil off sbc trading...EA must have a **** algorithm running

Yeah it seems very rough. Seen a fair few on twitter getting canned for the same thing
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    Not disagreeing with anything you said, but I just wanted to point something out.
    EA actually do technically own every single coin in the game, regardless of whose account it may be in. That still doesn't make it right, but just wanted to clarify.

EA producers and managers are the biggest **** of all time
  • DarthGrowler
    This is what I got when I logged in

2r3xks0.png
  • Agent Murhawk
    8181 posts League Winner
    Contact the BBB
  • DarthGrowler
    Contact the BBB

I'm in Ireland mate. I don't think we have anything like that
  • Agent Murhawk
    8181 posts League Winner
    Contact the BBB

I'm in Ireland mate. I don't think we have anything like that
    Just pretend like you're in the US, everything will be done through email.

• Campino
    26784 posts Player of the Year
    Well **** me, mate just walk away man. I know that you're totally legit and this is bollocks. Proper missed you last year but I wouldn't think twice but to pack my FIFA bags. They created this and now they punish people for it

I would tag @Rob but it seems like it's getting blood from a stone
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shame.. Autobuyers and glitchers are still here and EA punish a poor forumer who made some coins with sbcs investments
    If it happened to you no-one on your thread is safe anymore, we all did the same stuffs
  • The longest yard
    5709 posts Big Money Move
    Sorry to hear mate i hope you get it sorted asap!
  • DarthGrowler
    Campino wrote: »
    Well **** me, mate just walk away man. I know that you're totally legit and this is bollocks. Proper missed you last year but I wouldn't think twice but to pack my FIFA bags. They created this and now they punish people for it

I would tag @Rob but it seems like it's getting blood from a stone

If it doesn't get reversed I'll be gone again mate. Not to give myself undue credit but I couldn't be any more legit. I've helped umpteen people here, fro giving a lot of coins away and sniping to get extincts for people in 15 for nothing and even this year the amount of pm's I have sent people with trading tips (ban incoming for those guys too I assume so I apologise). This might be the push I need to finally stop torturing myself with this game
  • Gale420
    3989 posts National Call-Up
    Overevil wrote: »
    Shame.. Autobuyers and glitchers are still here and EA punish a poor forumer who made some coins with sbcs investments
    If it happened to you no-one on your thread is safe anymore, we all did the same stuffs
    Sorry to hear mate i hope you get it sorted asap!

• DarthGrowler
    Overevil wrote: »

I have posted in the thread asking people to let it die now
  • HeroBent
    4591 posts National Call-Up
    EA created the sbc, and now seem to punish legit users for trading within the ranges due to SBC hype.

@Rob: think you need to show face here. Sort this guy and this **** out
  • PogueMahone
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sorry to hear, mate.

GoldenBear had the same thing happen to him a couple of weeks ago, and had the issue resolved (by contacting EA), so it is possible to get your coins back.

His Twitter: https://twitter.com/iGoldenBear
This discussion has been closed.