Sick of people boosting

Primal
4330 posts National Call-Up
Currently on 16-5 WL. 4 of those loses are against people who boost all there players attributes. Should be banned from WL. Not only do i now get countered and PTB but im against 10 outfield players all with 99 pace.... funfunfun. Anyone else experienced the same or am i just unlucky tonighy

Comments

• YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2016
    Primal wrote: »
    Currently on 16-5 WL. 4 of those loses are against people who boost all there players attributes. Should be banned from WL. Not only do i now get countered and PTB but im against 10 outfield players all with 99 pace.... funfunfun. Anyone else experienced the same or am i just unlucky tonighy

I think attribute cards/training cards actually override chemistry cards. For example, if your striker with Hunter allegedly has 99 pace with said Hunter card, your physical training card boost cancels that out and adds the physicality boost only.
    My teams always played worse when I used training cards, so I only use mine on Bronze and Silver players that don't justify buying chem cards or don't have their chem card version available on the market.
    Why pay 25-30k on chem cards for a Bronze/Silver team I hardly ever use when I can get all the training cards I need from bronze packs?
  • Primal wrote: »

I think attribute cards/training cards actually override chemistry cards. For example, if your striker with Hunter allegedly has 99 pace with said Hunter card, your physical training card boost cancels that out and adds the physicality boost only.
    My teams always played worse when I used training cards, so I only use mine on Bronze and Silver players that don't justify buying chem cards or don't have their chem card version available on the market.
    Why pay 25-30k on chem cards for a Bronze/Silver team I hardly ever use when I can get all the training cards I need from bronze packs?

I played worst with attribute cards too, tried it once for an important game, never to try it again.
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wish all forms of attribute boosts were removed from FUT. Every player should just play to their base stats.
  • pittphan
    3019 posts National Call-Up
    I don't find attribute cards do anything - I have hundreds an never, ever use them.
  • YouWantUsFC
    pittphan wrote: »
    I don't find attribute cards do anything - I have hundreds an never, ever use them.

turn those pace and physical cards into 200 coins mate. best times for selling are last few hours of quaifying days for WL and all weekend, especially Friday nights. The overalls sell very well too, but quick sell your keeper ones, they NEVER sell.
  • K2skatest
    60 posts Park Captain
    Not a big fan of attribute cards.
  • YouWantUsFC
    tikitaka33 wrote: »
    I wish all forms of attribute boosts were removed from FUT. Every player should just play to their base stats.

disagree about chemistry cards but maybe restrict training cards to bronze and silvers?
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Attribute cards shouldn't be in the game.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2910 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's never really bothered me.

If you believe chemistry, aren't they pretty much the same thing.
    Also, is there a difference between someone using ronaldo and someone using a boosted player.
  • CandyRat
    7723 posts League Winner
    They don't change a thing
  • Any tym7
    1379 posts Professional
    U might feel difference in very low rated players but i can tell you doesnt work on high rated players and in my experience if anything they play worst