Could anyone gift me transfer list increase and club name change ?

krspav96
63 posts Park Captain
Starting from 0, after getting banned. If they will unban my main account, then I will give it back in coins :)

Comments

• krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    anyone ? :(
  • krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    krspav96 wrote: »
    anyone ? :(

• Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm usually happy to help out, but I'm a sucker for manners.

(Last person I pointed this out to implied it's basically asking for charity by saying please or thank you.)
  • krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    I dont need charity, I said I will give it back in coins after couple of days. How much do you want for that ? I have 3lvl on my new account, need bigger transfer list :)
  • Pronoob
    5403 posts Big Money Move
    I dont need charity, I said I will give it back in coins after couple of days. How much do you want for that ? I have 3lvl on my new account, need bigger transfer list :)

ever wondered why you got banned
  • krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    Pronoob wrote: »

ever wondered why you got banned

Before I didnt have to beg for gifts :)
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something

Where has this idea come from among the younger generation that please/thank you = charity?

I would've been happy to do it without anything in return.
  • krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    Unfortunately you're right, momentary loss of a sense of culture.