My WL strategy from now on...

dopetothemax
2015 posts Fans' Favourite
If you play PTB or Ultra D from kickoff and I get the lead, I'm passing it around my defense. Especially if you stay that way even after I get the lead. Screw you and your anti-fun b**** gameplay. You're allowed to play however you want, but these will be your consequences for doing so.

Comments

• jordy875
    1180 posts Professional
    If you play PTB or Ultra D from kickoff and I get the lead, I'm passing it around my defense. Especially if you stay that way even after I get the lead. Screw you and your anti-fun b**** gameplay. You're allowed to play however you want, but these will be your consequences for doing so.

You've single handily stopped the entire Fifa community from ptb counter attack. Congratulations.
  • dopetothemax
    jordy875 wrote: »

You've single handily stopped the entire Fifa community from ptb counter attack. Congratulations.

Thanks but I'm no hero. Just doing my part.
  • KOSTAFI
    1607 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shhhh, dab, then pause for full 40 seconds for all ptb
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    dont mind ptb tbh.
  • dopetothemax
    IffyMoney wrote: »
    dont mind ptb tbh.

Ya it isn't necessarily difficult to beat, especially if you have good long shot takers. It's just no fun and frustrating. And the guy doing it knows this. His goal is to frustrate me. So I'll pass it around the back and, hopefully, frustrate him even more.
  • AlexSolm
    8205 posts League Winner
    Don't see anything wrong with that as long as you can tell when someone's actually parking the bus vs just defending well, I think a lot of people don't know the difference
  • dopetothemax
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Don't see anything wrong with that as long as you can tell when someone's actually parking the bus vs just defending well, I think a lot of people don't know the difference

No I agree there. I usually notice it when I go on a counter attack and think I'm clean through and then BAM there's 4 guys at the edge of his box. Lol also there's usually a TON of space between his midfield and defensive line.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    AlexSolm wrote: »

Easy to tell when they're on Ptb/counter... get a goal kick and csll your players close. When you see the opp full team racing backwards and behind the mid, boom.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something

This doesn't make sense
  • mjustic
    1310 posts Professional
    edited December 2016
    Lol also there's usually a TON of space between his midfield and defensive line.

That's not park the bus, that's low pressure and it's even more irritating to play against. You thought you got past everyone and you're clear on goal and then you see Smalling and his lads camping in the box...
  • Davisto
    6297 posts Big Money Move
    Jake wrote: »

This doesn't make sense

Exactly what i thought :D
  • I get accused of using park the bus a fair bit by people I beat.

I never play park the bus. I play the whole game on attacking and will only go defensive or on a rare occasion ultra defensive if it's a really tight game and I'm 1-0 up in the last 10.

I think the reason I get accused of it is because my CT's have quite a low pressure and aggression setting because my style of defending is to jockey back with the defender and then use standing tackle when I am confident they are within the range of my defenders tackling radius and it stops my two CBs from stepping out and leaving huge gaps.
  • BrentfordFC
    12073 posts Has That Special Something
    Every game is ultra d counter so far.
  • Mutu10gol
    2496 posts Fans' Favourite
    I get accused of using park the bus a fair bit by people I beat.

I never play park the bus. I play the whole game on attacking and will only go defensive or on a rare occasion ultra defensive if it's a really tight game and I'm 1-0 up in the last 10.

I think the reason I get accused of it is because my CT's have quite a low pressure and aggression setting because my style of defending is to jockey back with the defender and then use standing tackle when I am confident they are within the range of my defenders tackling radius and it stops my two CBs from stepping out and leaving huge gaps.

,,I think the reason I get accused of it is because my CT's have quite a low pressure and aggression,, this is worst then PTB
  • dopetothemax
    Jake wrote: »

This doesn't make sense

Sure it does? The person is allowed to play that way. I can't tell him not to and I can't prevent him from doing so. But this will be the result. It's like freedom of speech. You can say whatever the hell you want to and nobody can tell you otherwise. But there can be consequences for your words.
  • Jack744
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    I get accused of using park the bus a fair bit by people I beat.

,,I think the reason I get accused of it is because my CT's have quite a low pressure and aggression,, this is worst then PTB

I don't get this. Other than David Luiz how many professional footballers do you see rushing out of position at CB to try and make a tackle? If you've ever played as a defender in real life your coach will drum into you not to dive in and wait for the right moment to make the tackle. It's a very sensible, realistic way to defend.

PTB is unrealistic because it somehow balances having 11 men behind the ball with blistering counter attacks.