CRASHH!!!!!!

LuckyStrikE
3484 posts National Call-Up
Market is dipping as there is loads of special cards going on the market + Costa SBC seems like too high of a requirement for most. What is going to happen when people sell their WL teams. FUTMAS coming next. I think we are seeing the same thing that happened last year at TOTGS. Any ideas on how the market can recover or are we in for the lowest prices of the year?

Comments

• CR7BRUH
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    I just got Ibra for 333k good price?
  • LuckyStrikE
    CR7BRUH wrote: »

thats what he was going for pre-BF so seems good!
  • EBaietto
    1031 posts Professional
    I got Messi pre BF at 665k. If he gets that low I'd say we are getting there.
  • LuckyStrikE
    EBaietto wrote: »

i think he will be harder to drop as now he is out of packs for a week
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Dip.... For sure.

The ❤️❤️❤️❤️ rebound on Tuesday-Thursday is going be...................... well..................

Open WL, people flush with coins from packs and selling off prior WL players, not to mention WL rewards Wednesday.....
  • LuckyStrikE
    EBaietto wrote: »

sunday may have a drop on the high ends when people finish their WL
  • CR7BRUH
    Dip.... For sure.

The **** rebound on Tuesday-Thursday is going be...................... well..................

Open WL, people flush with coins from packs and selling off prior WL players, not to mention WL rewards Wednesday.....

So prices will rise right?

Got Bailly for 9.3k aswell with shadow chem
  • Caledoniayr
    41 posts Park Captain

Congrats. Cost me 375 last Sunday but I can say hand on heart I don't even care because I'm never selling him. He single handedly qualified me for WL and he's carrying me in the WL so far. I'm very average at the game, usually a 50% win record in WL but he's got 32 in 35 which for me is amazing!

Enjoy him man, he's absolutely stunning.
  • LuckyStrikE
    edited December 2016
    Dip.... For sure.

The **** rebound on Tuesday-Thursday is going be...................... well..................

i wouldnt bet on it. investors are the ones picking up all the cheap cards atm. once they see the demand is dropping there could be some massive scale dip.
  • CR7BRUH
    @Caledoniayr

What team you got him in mate and what instructions?

thanks
  • KOSTAFI
    1607 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ronnie is still 1.6 m
  • LuckyStrikE
    KOSTAFI wrote: »
    Ronnie is still 1.6 m

people not done with WL wait till sunday for those kind of cards
  • Campino
    29693 posts National Team Captain
    edited December 2016
    Very excited to see the 100ks soon

Bargains galore
  • LuckyStrikE
    Campino wrote: »

Bargains galore

i know right
  • Caledoniayr
    41 posts Park Captain
    @Caledoniayr

What team you got him in mate and what instructions?

thanks

@CR7BRUH

Start with this to get chemistry

xaxefk.png

Then change to this when game starts

jg426d.png

CT I increase passing to 90, pressure to 20, Thats all.

No PI needed.

What team you gonna use?
  • therealmerk33
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    Campino wrote: »

Bargains galore

Hoping I can get on console to open my stacked 100k before they release 100ks in store haha, will be a bloodbath then
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    Made up I sold up 4 mil I have now
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    These threads are getting ridiculous. Most high end cards are nowhere near their pre-Black Friday lows. What is the market down; 5%? Some of the cards I follow were 20%+ lower below BF.
  • Stordy
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    mjs4p wrote: »
    These threads are getting ridiculous. Most high end cards are nowhere near their pre-Black Friday lows. What is the market down; 5%? Some of the cards I follow were 20%+ lower below BF.

The term crash gets waved around far too much
  • MikeyP_FC
    14145 posts Has That Special Something

Agreed
  • randomhero1090
    Dip.... For sure.

i wouldnt bet on it. investors are the ones picking up all the cheap cards atm. once they see the demand is dropping there could be some massive scale dip.

You are going to have to pick your spots. Rebound on certain players will be there.

I just won Vidal for 92,500. That's below BF low BIN. He's back to 100k. Since WL will be OPEN, he will become popular again. I'm just gonna sub him in, rather him on 6 chem then Matuidi on full.

Not sure if I would buy high rated French players right now. They are coming back right now, but you'd think there would be a selloff on Sunday. Benz went from 57k to 47k back to 51k in a matter of a couple hours. Might keep climbing, but not sure if I would get on that train.

I myself am not investing. Just deciding who I hold and sell at the end of this WL.
  • LuckyStrikE
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

Agreed

Hig ends have not dropped as much because of WL league. Sunday is probably their big drop
  • LuckyStrikE
    players from 50k- 500k are dropping right now.
  • LuckyStrikE
    Dip.... For sure.

You are going to have to pick your spots. Rebound on certain players will be there.

I just won Vidal for 92,500. That's below BF low BIN. He's back to 100k. Since WL will be OPEN, he will become popular again. I'm just gonna sub him in, rather him on 6 chem then Matuidi on full.

Not sure if I would buy high rated French players right now. They are coming back right now, but you'd think there would be a selloff on Sunday. Benz went from 57k to 47k back to 51k in a matter of a couple hours. Might keep climbing, but not sure if I would get on that train.

I myself am not investing. Just deciding who I hold and sell at the end of this WL.

this
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    100K packs out
  • Ghotti
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    d4473433c03376df.png
  • SupaNoodle1990
    28476 posts Player of the Year
    I don't even know what's going on anymore.

Stopped caring after BF tbh.
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    ddc5f49947652f0b283d5ae546f80b4b.png

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FBeaker.gif
  • randomhero1090
    Mother of God.
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Richard wrote: »
    ddc5f49947652f0b283d5ae546f80b4b.png