The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

wow this is a mega crash sell sell sell

racecar101
1301 posts Professional
all prices are pooping the bed at the mo id sell

Comments

• FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    no
  • ICE_UP_SON
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lol at the amount of times I have seen you post this. You realize the worst time to sell is during a "mega crash"
  • Just_Unfair
    4120 posts National Call-Up
    Yea pretty excited...gonna pick up IF giovinco now...gonna go with mvp villa and movember dempsey
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    Look at the prices bro index - 6.73% and falling
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    ICE_UP_SON wrote: »
    Lol at the amount of times I have seen you post this. You realize the worst time to sell is during a "mega crash"

not if prices continue to fall it's not
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15922 posts World Class
    edited December 2016
    Market will bounce straight back up once the hype is over. So why would you sell?
  • ICE_UP_SON
    Its actually a great time to buy. Selling during a crash is always a risk because if you do not buy at the correct time you will be losing money and the 5% tax.
  • ICE_UP_SON wrote: »
    Its actually a great time to buy. Selling during a crash is always a risk because if you do not buy at the correct time you will be losing money and the 5% tax.

i bought SIF Benteke for 190k like 5 hours ago. Now he is 150k
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15922 posts World Class

It's a great time to buy esp those who haven't brought their teams yet.
  • potato_hater
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite

I wanted to buy on monday but i guess I'll buy now then?
  • ICE_UP_SON

That is my point. Not sure if you were agreeing with me or contradicting me haha. It's a great time to buy. I am going to pick one of him up but I never buy new IF's Wed-Fri other than the pack release on Wednesday. Players will rise again. The weekend league has created market stability and added an influx of currency. This year more than ever average players will be able to purchase some of the elite caliber players because of the extra coins and they have the incentive to so to field a high class team for the weekend league.
  • Delboy13710
    6312 posts Big Money Move

I'd buy one or 2 players then wait and see if it drops more over the weekend always risky buying alot of players in 1 go
  • Cahir85
    2381 posts Fans' Favourite

Just got a fresh one on bid for 140k. Pity my investments are tanking :smiley:
  • Fab
    19445 posts World Class
    racecar spelled backwards is racecar
  • potato_hater

I'd buy one or 2 players then wait and see if it drops more over the weekend always risky buying alot of players in 1 go

Yeah true. Although im not gonna buy anyone particularly pricy, only have 350k
  • Mart777
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cahir85 wrote: »

Just got a fresh one on bid for 140k. Pity my investments are tanking :smiley:

Sokratis and insigne? Bad isn't it
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Fab wrote: »

Much wow, very cool
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Sure, 5-6% hit when 2 lightning rounds pop. Let's be real, that ain't much.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15922 posts World Class

I have a team already but I plan to make a few additions to the team but if I didn't I'd buy tonight yes. Packs are being religously tonight.
  • Jackets20
    1190 posts Professional
    I would buy a few players, to bad I only have 180k cause I have 1.5m in sokratis and Insigne that just took a huge dive to about 1m. I have to hope stuff bounces back.
  • Mart777
    Best to buy players now or Sunday?
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Mart777 wrote: »

Might start seeing some buying now for WL.... However.... You are going to see some selling Saturday night/Sunday.

Really really tough to read right now. Next WL is open. French players just took a bath, but not sure how much more they are going to get hit.
  • Delboy13710
    6312 posts Big Money Move

I have a team already but I plan to make a few additions to the team but if I didn't I'd buy tonight yes. Packs are being religously tonight.

Got my eye on 2 more players personally I'm going to wait until Sunday morning usually prices are lower then . Ppl try sell there wl players early usually find my best bargains then
  • Mart777

Might start seeing some buying now for WL.... However.... You are going to see some selling Saturday night/Sunday.

Really really tough to read right now. Next WL is open. French players just took a bath, but not sure how much more they are going to get hit.

French are still quite high might wait till Sunday
  • ScratchANDsniff
    421 posts Sunday League Hero

Got my eye on 2 more players personally I'm going to wait until Sunday morning usually prices are lower then . Ppl try sell there wl players early usually find my best bargains then

Bump!!!
  • Mart777
    Jackets20 wrote: »
    I would buy a few players, to bad I only have 180k cause I have 1.5m in sokratis and Insigne that just took a huge dive to about 1m. I have to hope stuff bounces back.

Sold my insigne before the new cards came out , mertens is a lw who rivals insigne his price should go up in a week or so
  • potato_hater
    Yeah, wanna buy naingollan, kante, matuidi and martial imma have to wait for a while
  • Jackets20
    1190 posts Professional
    Jackets20 wrote: »

Sold my insigne before the new cards came out , mertens is a lw who rivals insigne his price should go up in a week or so

I am hoping people want to use his CF instead of LW but who knows Insigne should get back to 85-90k I think anyway as he is still a top 2 LW in italy.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15922 posts World Class
    edited December 2016
    I want Mahrez and Varane but I'd settle for Mahrez. He looks amazing.
  • Flipsyde
    976 posts Semi-Pro
    Fab wrote: »

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif