Petition to fix the tackling/fouling system

dopetothemax
2015 posts Fans' Favourite
I am so tired of getting fouled over and over again every game. There are serious issues with the system that need to be addressed.

1. There are not enough yellows given out for some of the outrageous tackles I've seen. Getting a yellow IRL is risky business because one more and you're ejected and get enough of them over a series of games and you're suspended. Getting a yellow in FUT holds practically zero risk since they are hardly given out, the likelihood of getting a second is slim.
2. Not enough fouls are called. I know, I don't want even more delays in my games either, but if you're hacking players down every possession, you earn that longer time. I get fouled so much without a call it's ridiculous. Players just sprint at you and spam the tackle button and run you over. When giving chase, they push and pull on your shirt halfway up the pitch before the ref cares. It's beyond ridiculous.
3. The tackling system as a whole is broken and it's high time they fix it. A player with a 28 tackle rating seems to tackle just as well as someone with 90. Just on simple logic, that makes no sense. Then the accuracy of slides and tackles from behind needs to be reduced. The amount of times I've been shielding the ball only to have a player slide through the back of me and just nick the ball is insane. Getting ran down by Musa only to have him wrap his leg around my player from behind to poke the ball away is just stupid.

I may start compiling clips of me getting fouled with no call and some of the more ridiculous tackles I've seen just to drive the point home. We as a community that puts our hard earned money and time into this game should be more influential in fixing it.

Comments

• P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    The tackle/fouling system is terrible, i played a game earlier and the guy must of chopped me down from behind at least 10 times and only got one booking yet i miss time one standing tackle and get booked for it.
  • dopetothemax
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    The tackle/fouling system is terrible, i played a game earlier and the guy must of chopped me down from behind at least 10 times and only got one booking yet i miss time one standing tackle and get booked for it.

Exactly. It's what allows people to defend so terribly and be rewarded for it. It's what allows them to run around like headless chickens with attackers. It's what allows them to grab a CB and come charging at you and not be punished for it half the time. Combine it with input delay causing you to release the pass a half second after you actually clicked the button and you're ruined. I hate it