Fix Match-Ups

Mdionne415
1146 posts Professional
My biggest issue, out of everything- the thing that makes the game the most unemployable is that if I go 3 wins, two drwas, and two losses in say 7 games- I know without a doubt I get to spend the next 5-7 games getting crushed by much better players. I don't mind the loss, what I mind is the unending beat-down, and how long it lasts. The range should be tighter, and the drop in "elo" or whatever should be wider.

Comments

• silverdale10
    1527 posts Play-Off Hero
    That's been the pattern for me up until last weekend, since when I've gone WLWLWLWLWL - which would consistently get me up the divisions if that continues, though maybe normal service is about to be resumed.
  • Mdionne415
    1146 posts Professional
    That's been the pattern for me up until last weekend, since when I've gone WLWLWLWLWL - which would consistently get me up the divisions if that continues, though maybe normal service is about to be resumed.

Maybe that's the key. Win one, lose one- or at least lose one after two wins and/or tie. Then the "elo" doesn't surge. No more three game winning streaks for me.