Goalkeepers.

Dairee
573 posts An Exciting Prospect
In FIFA 16 you should be able to purchase goalkeeper gloves from the catalogue in my opinion. You can purchase boots so why not gloves? Also, how come there's no Nike, Sells, Uhlsport, Reusch, etc gloves in FIFA 15? Some of the best 'keepers in the world wear these gloves so I hope they're in FIFA 16. Also, with the classic kits in the catalogue, how come there's no classic 'keeper kits? Only the outfield players kits are the classic ones and the goalkeeper wears the teams current jersey.

Comments

• CrimsonianKing
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That's actually a good idea. A very nice little addition. Apart from adding the gk kits that correspond to the classic kits already in the game, i'd love to see some random ones as well. Like this one:

1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a173.jpg
  • Dairee
    That's actually a good idea. A very nice little addition. Apart from adding the gk kits that correspond to the classic kits already in the game, i'd love to see some random ones as well. Like this one:

1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a173.jpg

Cheers mate, yeah that's a good idea man :smiley:
  • Mark
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dairee wrote: »

1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a173.jpg

Cheers mate, yeah that's a good idea man :smiley:

ad3bd51764c9aef70f3411536c62b3cd.png

• That's good but I'm more concerned as to how ea could improve the goalkeepers. One minute the opposing keeper saves a shot from the left and gets quickly up to save a header coming from the right which came from a rebound of the first shot. Then at 70 min mark I chip the keeper horribly wrong. The ball got as high as the keepers knees and was literally 2 feet away from him. Reactions have to improve. Other than that it would be cool that after every season you can change your clubs kits like their design and brand
  • Migas23
    16 posts Ball Boy
    I've been asking that since FIFA 13 ahah , lt would be nice if they added new gloves to the catalogue
  • Dairee
    Migas23 wrote: »
    I've been asking that since FIFA 13 ahah , lt would be nice if they added new gloves to the catalogue

It's so frustrating, especially playing as a goalkeeper irl :D
  • silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just hope they've sorted the gk's angles out when running out. Shocking in fifa15, no foresight whatsoever.
  • Migas23
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Dairee wrote: »
    Migas23 wrote: »

It's so frustrating, especially playing as a goalkeeper irl :D
    Yep It sure is XD , since I'm a keeper myself ahah, let's just hope EA gives GK's the attention they deserve