Hacked

Dazza5780
355 posts Sunday League Hero
So gutted went to bed last night sitting on 577k and 4786 players in my club lots of OTW's and IF I have spent ages building up my team and storing lots of players for future SBC.

Logged on this afternoon and im down to 28 coins and all my good players gone, contacted EA and they are looking into it. Had some dodgy emails today so changed all my passwords and EA security questions.

Just feel gutted and so annoyed there really are some low life scum out there.

Just hope to get it all back at some point.

Comments

• Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    did u not have 2 step verification on?
  • Dazza5780
    did u not have 2 step verification on?

Obv not noob move I have now but was naive to it.
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    yeah i'd keep that always on, hope EA can get it sorted for u man
  • Dazza5780
    yeah i'd keep that always on, hope EA can get it sorted for u man

Cheers man, just feel violated and wanna play the bloody game.
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hopefully they will sounds like what happened to me two years ago didnt have second step verif, but they gave me back everything within a month so just keep calling them and chatting to them eventually you'll get your club back with first owner everything :D

GOOD LUCK
  • Same thing happened to me, lost 300k with 6000 fp and quite a few 50k+ players. It has been about a month since I contacted Ea and so far I have received 150k back. It is very frustrating.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    daggers! that's terrible man.

good luck to ya, but I would find something else to do in the meantime. chances are EA will have this fixed around july :'(
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    edited December 2016
    Always have two step verification man. Hopefully ea will sort something out for you.
  • Dazza5780
    Xpglobe wrote: »
    Hopefully they will sounds like what happened to me two years ago didnt have second step verif, but they gave me back everything within a month so just keep calling them and chatting to them eventually you'll get your club back with first owner everything :D

GOOD LUCK

Cheers mate, I hope so thanks for the encouraging words, i'll pester them daily after the 72 hours elapse.
  • Dazza5780
    mcfc1042 wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me, lost 300k with 6000 fp and quite a few 50k+ players. It has been about a month since I contacted Ea and so far I have received 150k back. It is very frustrating.

Bloody hell, is it best to do the live chat or pester them on the phone?
  • Mart777
    Hope you get it sorted bud not a nice thing to do at all , very mean
  • I used live chat, because I was very angry and felt like it was easier to not get as mad on live chat. Also noticed live chat people were nicer and helped with your problem more.
  • Ronaldo
    4173 posts National Call-Up
    Anyboddy know how to activite 2 step verification?
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    Anyboddy know how to activite 2 step verification?

Go to your origin account and you should be able to do it from there.
  • Dazza5780
    I used live chat, because I was very angry and felt like it was easier to not get as mad on live chat. Also noticed live chat people were nicer and helped with your problem more.

Thanks The guy I spoke to this morning was actually really nice can complain just hope they sort it ASAP
  • Dazza5780 wrote: »
    I used live chat, because I was very angry and felt like it was easier to not get as mad on live chat. Also noticed live chat people were nicer and helped with your problem more.

Thanks The guy I spoke to this morning was actually really nice can complain just hope they sort it ASAP

Yeah that's how I felt about the chat people. Just the ability to resolve the issue fast for me was nonexistent. It's been about a month now and most stuff has not been returned.