Kante or IF N'Zonzi

Which one of these two as a cdm on their own?

Comments

• Lee_JF
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What a silly silly question
  • I've not used either and to be honest mate this is my first FUT, the best player I have is SBC laca and other than that it's koke!
  • Scutch
    15348 posts World Class
    Kante is the best player in the history of every sport.
  • DobbyDooDah
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    Is this a rhetorical question, because it answers itself?
  • Lee_JF wrote: »

I'll assume it's kante but as it's a cdm on their own, I thought N'Zonzis power would be better
  • Scutch
    15348 posts World Class
    edited December 2016
    Uppedcart wrote: »
    Lee_JF wrote: »

I'll assume it's kante but as it's a cdm on their own, I thought N'Zonzis power would be better

In all seriousness, Kante is better with other midfielders around him. Like in a 3-man midfield. So your question is quite valid. There aren't many CDM's in the game who can do a brilliant job on their own, IMO. Vieira, probably. It's why I steered away from 41212 (both variants) and went with 4312.
  • Sercs
    19193 posts World Class
    I used IF N'Zonzi, whilst great he was quite easy to get at as hes quite slow n not ideal work rates.

People suggested I put Kante in at CDM, the lack of height is a concern.. and I am yet to use the team but I guess people make a fair point that perhaps I am over thinking the amount of headers Kante will be in.
  • Scutch wrote: »
    Uppedcart wrote: »
    Lee_JF wrote: »

In all seriousness, Kante is better with other midfielders around him. Like in a 3-man midfield. So your question is quite valid. There aren't many CDM's in the game who can do a brilliant job on their own, IMO. Vieira, probably. It's why I steered away from 41212 (both variants) and went with 4312.

Thankyou for the answer, I did think that he may struggle on his own, hence why I asked the question! And initially I thought having a ball playing midfielder would work in that formation, but no way on gods earth will it now I've used it!
  • Sercs wrote: »
    I used IF N'Zonzi, whilst great he was quite easy to get at as hes quite slow n not ideal work rates.

People suggested I put Kante in at CDM, the lack of height is a concern.. and I am yet to use the team but I guess people make a fair point that perhaps I am over thinking the amount of headers Kante will be in.
    Thats my reason for not getting him yet; have Matic & Gundogan and switch to Ramsey & Herrea when building up fitness.
  • DazzlingBest
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have N'zonzi as a red untreatable card he's a excellent CDM I play with Vieira but kante'a height is to much of a problem for me so me personally I'd go N'Zonzi CDM and maybe kante on the left or right to him I'd never play kante In the middle of a midfield three.