no new advanced sbc anymore?

zeultuturor
20 posts Last Pick at the Park
i see they don't expire anymore. does that mean that we won't get new ones every month like they did last time? it's sad considering live ones are boring and give bad prizes

Comments

• zeultuturor
    does anyone know if they will add new advanced sbc?
  • i see they don't expire anymore. does that mean that we won't get new ones every month like they did last time? it's sad considering live ones are boring and give bad prizes

I imagine they will bring out the full league sbc each month so by the end of the game they will all be there to do. Seems like people wanted the player collection thingy back like in fifa 11. This is how it feels to me anyway
  • zeultuturor
    so no more advanced sbc? only basic or whatever the league one is?
  • Janoe1
    6527 posts Big Money Move
    Dont think so, but you never know
  • LoboNobo
    6287 posts Big Money Move
    Iirc when the new ones appeared it said they expired in 40 days. Maybe they changed it
  • zeultuturor
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    Iirc when the new ones appeared it said they expired in 40 days. Maybe they changed it

yes i said, now it says it doesn't expire
  • xanddu
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It was suppose to expire by the end of this week. But they've changed it at the beginning of the week to not show the expiry date, if I'm not mistaken.
  • Scaffade
    406 posts Sunday League Hero
    People making loads of accounts and re-doing them over and over. Someone said earlier. Also in the squad building challenge thread some guy or could be a troll is telling peopje how to do it
  • zeultuturor
    Scaffade wrote: »
    People making loads of accounts and re-doing them over and over. Someone said earlier. Also in the squad building challenge thread some guy or could be a troll is telling peopje how to do it

mate, they can still abuse it, the only harm ea is doing is to the legit players/players on pc like myself, the guys can still create how many accs they want and do it on consoles