Lacazette/Ben Arfa combo?

Currently running a BPL and Serie A team but thinking of maybe combining the two into this with Lacazette and Ben Arfa.

zCLXhs0.jpg

Not used either Lacazette nor HBA this year... How is Ben Arfa's short passing and general distribution? It looks a little suspect on paper.. Wondering if that playmaker trait makes much of a difference? any general thoughts on him?

Thoughts on the team? very basic and boring yes but looks quite solid to me.

Comments

• Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional
    For starters, i'd replace Rooney for Kante so that Ben Arfa is on better chem.

And i know Bonucci is good, but i'm not sure it will allow you to play his clone as the other CB.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Zuka_Zama wrote: »

And i know Bonucci is good, but i'm not sure it will allow you to play his clone as the other CB.

:D
  • LVG1703
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    Ben Arfa is a beast at CAM, i love him
  • DREAM
    3209 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2016
    I use both in a team, Arfa is ridiculously good, he has it all for a CAM, dribbling, decent pace, decent strength good finishing, skills..fantastic. Get Movember Laca over regular, the extra physical is very noticeable I find his short passing fine tbh.
  • Zuka_Zama wrote: »

As you can see, I was in a bit of a hurry to post this up before I had to pop put. And yes, I forgot to swap out Rooney for Kante!

Double Bonucci at the back would be pretty sweet mind!
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Team looks great, just get Kante for Rooney and everyone will be on full chem