Best Time To Buy IF Radja

L_immortale
3077 posts National Call-Up
Would you all think its tonight at 6pm when everyone is getting their reward packs? Last week I got Perotti for around 12k during this time then he went up to 20k within a couple of hours. You guys think a similar thing could happen here?

Comments

• randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Got people saving IF Tradeable packs, TOTW packs, etc etc. Plus people become flush with coins. Belgium players kinda popular for this weekend....

Best time to buy him ain't gonna be tonight :smiley:
  • L_immortale
    Got people saving IF Tradeable packs, TOTW packs, etc etc. Plus people become flush with coins. Belgium players kinda popular for this weekend....

Best time to buy him ain't gonna be tonight :smiley:

Really? when you think then? Monday or tuesday?
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    Honestly seems like the best time is when the weekly rewards are out. But I'm not sure on these more expensive cards like Nainggolan.
  • Wednesday next week right before the new toys is announced.
  • SportiTuTO
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    on wednesday.. its always the same.. Counts for every Player..
  • Relyc
    1268 posts Professional
    For the more expensive cards it seems rewards time or Sunday is the best.
  • Ronaldo
    3768 posts National Call-Up
    I feel that EA will drop a champions league team of the group stage on friday, if that happends his
    price would drop allot
  • L_immortale
    The thing is I got IF Perotti last wednesday for 12k. His minimum is now 17k. And hasn't even been close to 12k at all this week.
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    Generally, best time would be NEXT Wednesday morning. The later int he week it is, the more they drop as supply increases.

For LOW cost IFs, such as Brozovic and Perotti (or rather low demand - in both the cases I mentioned, their pace isnt really good enough for the position of the card - so demand is low) then you can get them cheap early on - but Hamsik will be in demand (probably near 200k early on, before settling around 80-100k towards the end of the week) and Nainggolon even more so. His NIF is 40k, so I expect his IF to settle around 150-200k and probably nearer 300k early on.

As always though - its speculation. I may be way off my valuations.
  • I would think Sunday night after WL sell off
  • RageRambler
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    In recent years, the best time to buy informs was during promo "happy hours" on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. But this year, the best time is on Sunday evenings, after WL is over. But, during holidays like thanksgiving, Christmas, toty, etc, the best time is about 15 minutrs after those 125k, and 100k packs go out.

Example, I packed Sergio Ramos on Black Friday during the 125k ultimate packs. His price was around 125k the night before. It dropped to 90k. Then a day later he went back up over 100k.

So, during special promos, everything drops to historic lows, regardless of day. But normally, prices drop ar their lowest Sunday evenings...

This weekend though, Friday after champions league tot group stage goes live, everything will drop, but how much depends on what or if any promo packs are out.
  • holdenwait
    56289 posts National Treasure
    if u see him at anything below 250k tonight buy for sure- not happening tho- , can see him rebound big time after reward pack opening craze
  • WellWornBeast
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    Probably sunday/monday, especially if EA releases CL TOTGS on friday.
  • L_immortale
    Current bid of 432k lmao.
  • Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional
    edited December 2016
    Probably sunday/monday, especially if EA releases CL TOTGS on friday.

Friday for sure if they release the CL TOTGS (on Friday).
  • M98H
    12912 posts Has That Special Something
    I'll pay anything under 350k tbh