Custom tactics

KingLionel10
14977 posts World Class
edited December 2016
Do you use them? Do you feel a difference when you use them?

Custom tactics 41 votes

Yes, cant play without them!
68%
JakeDiggyRynoShaanxzXpglobeSercsMoiizerIl THE WOLF lITTAZDarthGrowlerkrakos000No_NaMeLee_JFxeqepexBennROABSShaunCPFCM98HTimRUFCEspnsc 28 votes
No, never used them!
31%
murazorOrisonKingLionel10Antparry92Andy99TradeZTorres4Lif3WFCBagnallethnickBri2010DaveSavesAndybelfastRuttaTradingToAMillion 13 votes

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Improved my game so much.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Definitely feels better. Never used CTs before this FIFA.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13648 posts Has That Special Something
    No, never used them!
    need to give them a proper go but can never be bothered looking up what they all mean
  • KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class
    No, never used them!
    need to give them a proper go but can never be bothered looking up what they all mean

Same tbh mate :joy:
  • Orison
    47064 posts FIFA Cover Star
    No, never used them!
    Never used them is wrong. I did use them, but when I finally found something good I realized it was basically counter 2.0.

Also all the tactics you can find on youtube have like 80-90 speed and 30-40 pressure, so they are basically counter 2.0 as well. Imo they aren´t worth figuring out as long as counter is that good in this game.
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    No, never used them!
    instructions is all i use
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    No, never used them!
    I've tried them at various points. Never won a game.
  • Antparry92
    17381 posts World Class
    No, never used them!
    ethnick wrote: »
    instructions is all i use
    At a push. I don't even use these anymore tbh
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Used them in 15 and not these last two years.
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    No, never used them!

• KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class
    No, never used them!
    This will probably sound like a stupid question but is there a tactic that brings your players to the ball when your passing? The amount of times I play a pass and the player I'm passing to just stands there like a statue and gets intercepted is starting to drive me crackers
  • Orison
    No, never used them!
    This will probably sound like a stupid question but is there a tactic that brings your players to the ball when your passing? The amount of times I play a pass and the player I'm passing to just stands there like a statue and gets intercepted is starting to drive me crackers

Tap RB
  • KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class
    No, never used them!
    Orison wrote: »

Tap RB

As in the driven pass or does that actually bring them to the ball?
  • Orison
    No, never used them!

Tap RB

As in that should actually let them run towards you. LB triggers forward runs, RB triggers runs towards the ball.
  • WFCBagnall
    69089 posts Moderator
    No, never used them!
    Never used them. I feel I'm good enough at the game without them. @SupaNoodle1990 keeps nagging me to try them out :D
  • KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class
    No, never used them!

Tap RB

As in that should actually let them run towards you. LB triggers forward runs, RB triggers runs towards the ball.

I did not know that :joy: cheers mate
  • Orison
    No, never used them!
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Never used them. I feel I'm good enough at the game without them. @SupaNoodle1990 keeps nagging me to try them out :D

Don´t do it. Until you figured them out you went from Elite 3 to Silver 3 and then you realize that they were useless and not worth your time :trollface:
  • KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class
    No, never used them!
    Bennn99 wrote: »

Yeah, in chance creation if you turn the passing to like 20 they'll come to you the majority of the time
    whilst if you have it high they'll try and make you play 'risky' passes which have a high chance of being intercepted

Belter mate, cheers.

I might have a fiddle about with that next time I'm on.
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up

On the custom tactics...

The first passing stat refers to how far you want to pass the ball.

e.g.

80 - more direct
    20 - more short

The second passing stat refers to how much movement your team makes.

e.g.

80 - Players are more fluid and move from position
    20 - Players stick to their position

So i'd recommend a lower first stat and higher second.
  • KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class
    No, never used them!

Aye, I'm shiteee though :joy:
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    No, never used them!
    possesion
  • IffyMoney
    Does anyone want me to make a little guide on them?

Or am i gonna get insulted by creating a 'brag' thread every time i offer advice?
  • Orison
    No, never used them!
    IffyMoney wrote: »

Or am i gonna get insulted by creating a 'brag' thread every time i offer advice?

The latter probably.

Imo there is no need for all those CT guides, because everyone doing them is a really good player anyways and wouldn´t suddenly become trash without them. And bad players try to blindly copy them without understanding anything and wonder why they aren´t Gorilla 2.0 with CTs.
  • KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class
    No, never used them!

I would like to read that please mate. Appreciate the post above too :+1:
  • IffyMoney

The latter probably.

Imo there is no need for all those CT guides, because everyone doing them is a really good player anyways and wouldn´t suddenly become trash without them. And bad players try to blindly copy them without understanding anything and wonder why they aren´t Gorilla 2.0 with CTs.

@Orison

It wasn't going to be a thread explaining my CT's.

But instead explain what each number represents, so that people can have a go at creating their own.

Not enough people know imo.
  • Orison
    No, never used them!

The latter probably.

@Orison

But instead explain what each number represents, so that people can have a go at creating their own.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/3u85gs/a_indepth_guide_to_custom_tactics/
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year

KEe0R7a.png
  • mjs4p
    11071 posts Has That Special Something

Yes. I would love to read this.
  • IffyMoney

The latter probably.

@Orison

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/3u85gs/a_indepth_guide_to_custom_tactics/

But there's a dozen people in this thread having no clue what they do.....
  • IffyMoney
    mjs4p wrote: »

Yes. I would love to read this.

Np.

I'll get on it.

I'll PM you when its up, probs some time tomorrow.