Griezmann v suarez

Mattysb1
530 posts An Exciting Prospect
Currently using greizmann (have done for 300ish games) as a LS along side ronaldo on my squad in a 41212(2) wondering if it's worth upgrading to suarez. Has anybody used both and who dI'd you prefer?

Zlatan could possibly even another option but might struggle to create a squad with him and ronaldo for chem reasons so any ideas for that squad would be appreciated as well!

Comments

• griezman all.day long suarez is good but the extra pace noves better with the ball and finiahes so many chances suarex was like a expensive lukaku
  • DickyBird88
    220 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wondering the same thing at the moment mate, I had ronaldo griezmann bale up top, and saved up for Suarez for his 90 shot.. he's doing ok scoring goals but does seem to miss those runs without a little more pace . Thinking of selling Suarez for greizmaan again now
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Wondering the same thing at the moment mate, I had ronaldo griezmann bale up top, and saved up for Suarez for his 90 shot.. he's doing ok scoring goals but does seem to miss those runs without a little more pace . Thinking of selling Suarez for greizmaan again now

it's because of his 79 sprint speed
  • i have neymar griezman bale upto wanna safe for ronaldo up top but griezman has been so good for ne outshining vale and neymar