Anyone want to go in on a price fixing venture?

jspurs
82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
^

Comments

• Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't be a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ dude
  • jspurs
    Why is it being a ❤️❤️❤️❤️, its a legit trading method? No-one is being forced to buy at an inflated price
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    jspurs wrote: »
    Why is it being a ❤️❤️❤️❤️, its a legit trading method? No-one is being forced to buy at an inflated price

lmao do you know what you just said
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14396 posts World Class
    Don't be a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ dude

This.......
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    ^face palm^
  • jspurs
    Explain how it is worse than other trading like investing in upgrades or players needed for sbcs then selling for 5 times the value literally don't see why it's an issue
  • pob125
    Give it a couple of hours and I'm sure you will have plenty of responses to why it's an issue on the forum.
  • jspurs
    pob125 wrote: »
    Give it a couple of hours and I'm sure you will have plenty of responses to why it's an issue on the forum.

At the end of the day if you can make loads of coins using your brains instead of buying loads of packs it's surely better. People who complain either have no money or have played a million games to get it or have bought packs
  • pob125
    Untrue.most people here wouldn't sink to such depths to earn coins... don't say I didn't warn you.but good luck
  • MajorMash
    1264 posts Professional
    There aren't very many worth price fixing that aren't already inflated tbh
  • jspurs
    Untrue.most people here wouldn't sink to such depths to earn coins... don't say I didn't warn you.but good luck

Sink to such depths ahahahahaha. It's a Video game. The money isn't real. Someone has to pay 2k more of virtual money an amount you wouldn't really notice or choose someone else hardly a great tragedy. The snowflake generation summed up here.
  • Spurs1123
    1939 posts Fans' Favourite

Sink to such depths ahahahahaha. It's a Video game. The money isn't real. Someone has to pay 2k more of virtual money an amount you wouldn't really notice or choose someone else hardly a great tragedy. The snowflake generation summed up here.

Shhhhh calm down. You wouldn't be defensive if you knew there wasn't anything wrong with what you were doing.
  • domino16890
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    Am struggling with coins I have to wait for my rewards to build the rest of my team lol
  • Mig
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I agree its a legit trading method. Forumers who say otherwise are hypocrites as I'm sure all of them have done it at one point or another some even come on here an hype players up. If you want an example look at Suso!!!!!
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    lol u cant price fix unless u know the person, or else you'll get scammed or undercut..
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Mig wrote: »

I agree its a legit trading method. Forumers who say otherwise are hypocrites as I'm sure all of them have done it at one point or another some even come on here an hype players up. If you want an example look at Suso!!!!!

But Suso is a good cheap Spanish inform which would be handy to have should Costa get POTM... :blush:
  • Luisffg18
    71 posts Park Captain
    Mig wrote: »

But Suso is a good cheap Spanish inform which would be handy to have should Costa get POTM... :blush:

Suso is actually a good card, been using it myself since it was released because im a Milanista, he did good in this past WL
  • General-Richa
    1094 posts Professional
    If you want to price fix a card you would be far better off doing it alone, if you can't do it alone it would be wiser to find a different card to price fix.

Not something I do now, but I have in the past... it needs patience and perseverance, plus you need to know what cards will sell.

I don't understand the moral issues people have with it... considering the fluctuations in the market and the fact there are fixed player price ranges, surely every card that is not being sold at minimum is technically being price fixed?, or are people going to tell me they always list their cards at minimum?
  • Riqqert
    678 posts Sunday League Hero
    Everyone learned their lessons from the Yedder and Terry debacles
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    When demand is higher than supply, prices rise and when supply is higher than demand they decrease.

IF Suso is in demand because people are expecting a Costa POTM card, hence his price rising steadily over the week.

It's simple. That's not price fixing.
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off