Can you play Co-op 2 vs 2 online with two players on the same pS4

jrspc
112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
If you have two controllers and two players in the same room, can you play co-op 2 vs 2 vs two other player that are online?

Or do you need four ps4 systems and four screens to do this?

Comments

• ISRasaf
    20 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2017
    you cant, only on 2 computers/consoles, but you can play with your friend on 1 player Seasons by adding him as guest (so it will be 2 v 1)
    Post edited by ISRasaf on
  • jrspc
    ok, cool, thanks
  • ISRasaf
    20 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2016
    np, you do it by pressing the "Y"/Triangle button on your friend's Controller inside the Seasons squad selection screen before the game (you should see at the button "Guest Added" or something like this)
  • jrspc
    Is there a way to do this and play another pair of people inside of seasons?
  • ISRasaf
    20 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2016
    yes theres an option to play vs other 2 ppl (inside the Match Making settings , choose Guests - Match Mine) , but its unpopular feature so i think you wont find any opponents
  • Is it possible, and if so, for my son and I want to play on the same team, online, against two other opponents who will also be on the same side?
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is it possible, and if so, for my son and I want to play on the same team, online, against two other opponents who will also be on the same side?

Reread the posts above and you will figure out
  • Is it possible, and if so, for my son and I want to play on the same team, online, against two other opponents who will also be on the same side?
  • PG13
    430 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is it possible, and if so, for my son and I want to play on the same team, online, against two other opponents who will also be on the same side?

Yes u can but it's not very popular like the last person said