The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

SBC Giovinco Cost?

Painter753
8824 posts League Winner
Anyone done it recently? Can it be done for less than 200k?

Comments

• Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Anybodyyyyyyyyyyy out there
  • Antparry92
    18944 posts World Class
    Seriously somebody should sticky how much does SBC Gio cost....about 6-7 threads a day on it popping up. I got mine for 160 early October but I done it over 3 weeks on open bids
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Seriously somebody should sticky how much does SBC Gio cost....about 6-7 threads a day on it popping up. I got mine for 160 early October but I done it over 3 weeks on open bids
    Thanks man
  • Reus
    23229 posts Club Captain
    Just buy his if
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4131 posts National Call-Up
    Cost me 350k buying them all straight away and not waiting
  • KingLionel10
    15183 posts World Class
    Unsure of the total cost is set me back cause I staggered doing it and never tracked down prices really, he's 10000% worth it though.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    More than he's worth lol
  • Andy87
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    Did it last week for 140k after selling pack contents and getting the 20k for completing it.
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    I paid around 90k, did however pack some nice SBC silvers and used lots of position changes cards and players out of position in general etc.

The Sporting KC one is the real sucker.
  • Andy87
    Reus wrote: »
    Just buy his if

The extra stats and added specialties make the SBC far better in my opinion.
  • gettysburg11
    1727 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2016
    Richard wrote: »
    I paid around 90k, did however pack some nice SBC silvers and used lots of position changes cards and players out of position in general etc.

The Sporting KC one is the real sucker.

This.

I should've kept track of what I spent but I didn't. He's quite good though.
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    Andy87 wrote: »
    Just buy his if

Tbh had them both, not that big of a difference. But surely it has some marginal effect so its just a question on what you can spend.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Richard wrote: »
    Just buy his if

Tbh had them both, not that big of a difference. But surely it has some marginal effect so its just a question on what you can spend.

1 can be sold and 1 cannot. IF easy choice IMO. And this dude has millions this card gonna get lost within a month and those coins would be wasted
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Thanks everyone, think I'm gonna do it just need to sit down for a couple hours and work out the cheapest way to do all the teams.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    More than he's worth lol
    Bet he's better than that stupid Hazard you have
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Painter753 wrote: »
    More than he's worth lol
    Bet he's better than that stupid Hazard you have

Yeah right
  • Reus
    23229 posts Club Captain
    Just buy his if

Specialities don't do anything they aren't like traits

The sbc has extra specialities just because it has slightly better stats in those areas
  • KingLionel10
    15183 posts World Class
    You can use bronzes that you can pick up for 200 coins and put them out of postition to cut corners a bit mate.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    You can use bronzes that you can pick up for 200 coins and put them out of postition to cut corners a bit mate.
    Yeah that's the plan thanks man, I had his IF and loved him so mainly just wanna do the SBC so I'll have a permanent partner for ADP, and then try to get like 1000 goals or something with him
  • Andy87
    Just buy his if

Specialities don't do anything they aren't like traits

The sbc has extra specialities just because it has slightly better stats in those areas

Never knew that lol. TBH another reason I completed the challenge was I was getting a bit bored of just using the same standard players all the time. This gave me a reason to build a team around him and use my first special card. If coins don't matter then it's fun to do :)
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Yeah that's the plan thanks man, I had his IF and loved him so mainly just wanna do the SBC so I'll have a permanent partner for ADP, and then try to get like 1000 goals or something with him

If you think you're gonna stick with Giovinco on your main team for more than a month tops you're insane my guy
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

If you think you're gonna stick with Giovinco on your main team for more than a month tops you're insane my guy
    Lol well I probably won't but he's nice for WLs with requirements and stuff, idk I just feel like doing the SBC for some reason don't ask why
  • Reus
    23229 posts Club Captain

Lol well I probably won't but he's nice for WLs with requirements and stuff, idk I just feel like doing the SBC for some reason don't ask why

Hours doing an sbc for a card which can't be sold

A second buying one off the market that cam be sold

Hmmmmmmm difficult choice
  • Antparry92
    18944 posts World Class
    SBC Gio, IF Quaresma and Renato Sanches will probably be the only guys I play with all year.
  • uhMaZiiNq

You like the IF. You are doing good with the IF. Keep the IF. Listen to Jeffy and save your coins and hours of your time.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

You like the IF. You are doing good with the IF. Keep the IF. Listen to Jeffy and save your coins and hours of your time.
    Fine

• Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

Alright how about I get Hristo instead would that make you happy Reus
  • uhMaZiiNq

Fine

Jk do it he blue it's lit
  • Reus
    23229 posts Club Captain

Alright how about I get Hristo instead would that make you happy Reus

You can have mine for 999k that would make me very happy