Those who have made elite any given week...

Gil3000Doe
895 posts An Exciting Prospect
Do you play with 1 team, or 2 teams? Are they 2 entirely different teams, or are some of the players repeated? With 1 team how do you top up on fitness, full squad card every game?

May be making excuses for myself but feel using 2 teams is holding me back from elite (currently hit Gold 3 and Gold 2 on the regs). What do you tend to rock?

Comments

• Muzza11
    8417 posts League Winner
    I only play with 1 team, I find if you lose you need to have a break and go back on later. Far too many people just play on and on when they are angry they lose
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
  • Agent Murhawk
    8265 posts League Winner
    1 with a bronze squad fitness after each game
  • Gil3000Doe
    895 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seems I need to sell up and combine my bros into one squad, should be fun
  • SHANDY-DRINKER
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just use the one team mate and spam opening bronze packs for a while. Keep both your fitness and squad fitness as they are both helpful, I usually apply single fitness cards if previous game was a loss or a bit sweaty and take it as a break rather than applying a squad and straight back into it.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Bennn99 wrote: »
    1, costs a fair bit using squad finesses after every game but you make it all back and can decide games if it goes to ET so its worth it imo

• Th3 UK Smurf
    2684 posts Fans' Favourite
    1 with a bronze squad fitness after each game

@Agent Murhawk i have changed you for the better ;)
  • Sercs
    18646 posts World Class
    edited December 2016
    @Th3 UK Smurf @Bennn99 @agent_murhawk - every game? I use one every 2 games... doesnt get below 95 after 1 :joy: - you finding a difference?
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    Sercs wrote: »
    @Th3 UK Smurf @Bennn99 @agent_murhawk - every game? I use one every 2 games... doesnt get below 95 after 1 :joy: - you finding a difference?

Yes @Sercs ! I dont go into a game on no less than 99 haha! I find a massive difference especially if the game goes to ET. My players still have a quarter of their fitness. Unless i get a rage quit before HT then i wont bother using a fitness for the second game
  • Sercs
    18646 posts World Class
    edited December 2016

Yes @Sercs ! I dont go into a game on no less than 99 haha! I find a massive difference especially if the game goes to ET. My players still have a quarter of their fitness. Unless i get a rage quit before HT then i wont bother using a fitness for the second game

interesting, I am a massive fitness advocate but even I normally think anything around 92-95 is absolutely fine to play with.

I'll look at this and potentially give it ago, I do have mega players now so its hard to sub them off without feeling like I am missing out on something so the more fitness the better.

Had zero time really to play over the weekend which is annoying, most of my Xbox time comes during the week rather then weekend as I am out doing stuff. Hopefully get some proper time this weekend and make a go at Elite 1/2, and ill try this method and feedback on my thoughts.. interesting call though as I do agree 99 fitness does feel like your players almost have a boost :joy:.. and when I think about it that first game is always better then the second in terms of players wearing out.

Will try it out on Gfinity tonight also
  • Th3 UK Smurf

interesting, I am a massive fitness advocate but even I normally think anything around 92-95 is absolutely fine to play with.

I'll look at this and potentially give it ago, I do have mega players now so its hard to sub them off without feeling like I am missing out on something so the more fitness the better.

Had zero time really to play over the weekend which is annoying, most of my Xbox time comes during the week rather then weekend as I am out doing stuff. Hopefully get some proper time this weekend and make a go at Elite 1/2, and ill try this method and feedback on my thoughts.. interesting call though as I do agree 99 fitness does feel like your players almost have a boost :joy:.. and when I think about it that first game is always better then the second in terms of players wearing out.

It does cost a bit now with buying squad fitness but buying the bronze ones only cost about 700 early in the week! However you make that back in prize money anyway
  • Sercs
    18646 posts World Class

It does cost a bit now with buying squad fitness but buying the bronze ones only cost about 700 early in the week! However you make that back in prize money anyway

Yeah no doubt, got into the routine though of stocking up on squad fitness. Will give it ago :)
  • squad fitness every game
  • Sercs
    18646 posts World Class
    I need to start buying my fitness cards during the week
    I normally just buy them after each game which obviously isn't the smartest idea haha

your the mug buying all my over priced fitness cards then bro @Bennn99 ;)
  • CervezaNL
    1271 posts Professional
    I need to start buying my fitness cards during the week
    I normally just buy them after each game which obviously isn't the smartest idea haha

your the mug buying all my over priced fitness cards then bro @Bennn99 ;)

Or mine :smiley:
  • Kieren1888
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    I could have made elite this week but just didnt have the time was on 18 wins 6 loses. I would always play only one super strong team to give me the best chance of winning
  • BenzP7
    8293 posts League Winner
    Bronze fitness card everygame.
  • Dead Whip
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    2 teams

Keeps it relatively fresh not using the same players every game
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    edited December 2016
    i have around 500 player fitness cards and i apply them once every 2 matches. boring af
    not elite tho
  • Dan is Clutch
    24972 posts Club Captain
    1 team. I'd rather have 1 strong team than 2 okay teams.
  • DG4KH
    1664 posts Play-Off Hero
    I play with one team... i put fitness on after 3 games. Seems like i leave it ages compared to everyone else