We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Liga NOS advice

MrBertuzzi
190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hey guys, hope your weekend league went well!

I'm making up my mind about next week. The requirement is 3 nationalities max. per team. I already have a Bundesliga/BPL Hybrid.

Thinking about a German/Brazilian/Portugese Bundesliga - Liga NOS hybrid as my second team.

I know the Bundesliga pretty well. Question is how do the NOS players perform?

Jonas, Andre Andre and IF/NIF Pizzi look pretty decent for example.

Need like 5 new players. 50k max.

Can somebody point out some gems?

If anybody fancies a private squad building challenge I'll post a photo of the players I already own.

Cheers!

Comments

• exzoo
    32096 posts National Team Captain
  • PizziPizza
    14040 posts Has That Special Something
    Brahimi is great, so is Danilo (the brazillian one).
    Both Semedo's are really solid IG and Layun is one of the best full backs this year, especially his IF.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    IF Pizzi.....is a god at CF
  • MrBertuzzi
    Damn, Layun looks fine. Mexican unfortunately. Maybe as a sub...

Brahimi doesn't work for me either... The Semedos look good and IF Pizzi is definetly on the list.

How about Andre Andre? His stats and work rates look outstanding. Any in game experience?
  • PizziPizza
    14040 posts Has That Special Something
    Andre Andre does the job just fine. His shot outside the box is meh tho
  • TheKoboltti
    50 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2016
    Andre Andre is decent but I like Adrien Silva a lot more. I have both in my midfield and Silva is better of those two in my opinion.

Edit: I also have to say that I don't play in WL so I don't know if the lack of pace of Silva is a too bad thing. Andre Andre is more of a box to box player and Adrien Silva is the playmaker type.
  • MrBertuzzi
    edited December 2016
    imgur.com/a/23BAn

That's a though one...

That's what I'll try out during the week. In a 442 formation everyone is at 10 chem. only Naldo and Leno at 8... not sure if that's okay for me. Could use another RB at 8 chem. and IF Süle besides Naldo to get them on 10. Gonna try things out.

I'll try the Semedos too... they should be at discard price but I'm not sure if they're good enough for the weekend sweatfest.

For the CM besides Sanches I'll try Danilo, Andre Andre and Pereira who looks fkn savage.

Any suggestions or thoughts?