The lengths some people go to to win games.

Florianr104
4303 posts National Call-Up
edited December 2016
EA finally need to understand that if they release a game with a bug, it will be found, and will be abused.

I just had a guy score on me in the 60th minute, who then proceeded to REDACTED, keeping the replays from playing (while the clock was going down in REAL TIME!!)

Comments

• Greedy_Marco
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Please delete this post, or other people will find out.
  • Florianr104
    Who do I PM about this?
  • bberger
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    lol noone. EA doesn't care. And certainly not the people in india or whatever other country they have their support outsourced.
  • Florianr104
    bberger wrote: »
    lol noone. EA doesn't care. And certainly not the people in india or whatever other country they have their support outsourced.

They should care about it, or people will simply make them care about it by spreading it, because people will be abusing the **** out of this.
  • n2j2000
    1992 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't understand what the guy did? Please explain.
  • Florianr104
    Okay, seeing as nobody gives a damn I will tell anyway. Guy scored on me and then kept sprinting into the goal net, keeping replays from triggering, and he only stopped after 30 REAL, actual minutes, in the 90th minute.
  • They Caged Non
    4168 posts National Call-Up
    Okay, seeing as nobody gives a damn I will tell anyway. Guy scored on me and then kept sprinting into the goal net, keeping replays from triggering, and he only stopped after 30 REAL, actual minutes, in the 90th minute.

I've seen people try to do it but the game always cuts into the replays, unless there is some combo of celebrations or something.
  • Florianr104

I've seen people try to do it but the game always cuts into the replays, unless there is some combo of celebrations or something.

He did nothing but sprint into the corner. I stopped caring and went and did something else, but wow, some people are pathetic.
  • n2j2000
    1992 posts Fans' Favourite

Yeah I've seen people do it and call it a super dab but usually it cuts out after around 1 minute 30 secs. Didn't know it could be done for that long until the end of the game, that's ridiculous!!
  • bberger
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2016
    bberger wrote: »

They should care about it, or people will simply make them care about it by spreading it, because people will be abusing the **** out of this.

There are massive bugs and glitches in the game since practically forever. There even are glitches in the game from engines before Ignite..

It took them 3 years to fix a guest playing in the opposing team scoring own goals, IFs were broken since the day they introduced them (and they ONLY reason they did sth about it was because of the pressure of the media and lawsuits being filed).

The community cares, but $EA just doesn't, never have and never will.. sadly

I'm also certain that there are leftovers from the (broken) player morale system still influencing the game causing something that many ppl believe to know as s.ripting or h.ndicap..

Wouldn't even surprise me if they locked the thread so ppl don't notice this bug too much.

Back in 2010 or 2012 (don't remember anymore) they basically cave me hush money to shut up about the opponent guest team glitch and asked me in return to tale down my recorded video from youtube.

Back then I was naive and actually though they wanted to stop it from spreading and act on it. Yeah.. they fixed it 2 or 3 tears later when FUT became unplayable...

The sad story is that it wasn't some indian guy offering me that but actually eother the CM or some other official staff member in the forums (not only a mod)
  • Yulianna
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    Playing FIFA is yet not fun ! really ! Too many gamers playing like fools ! I am not going to explain my bad experience ! I thought this year would be fun ! But I made a great mistake buying the game. I will not spend one more USD on that game again oh no ! I don't care losing games, that's not the problem... I like fair and play beautiful ! But lots of players cheat etc ! I don't know where they are coming from ! Sure not from Venus ! This World is full of insanes lol ! really ! the best way to have fun is to find nice guys/girls who want to play beautiful ! But honestly it's very hard to find more than a hand full...
  • Xtc
    5180 posts Big Money Move
    Wow. EA don't care because there is a huge cottage industry attached to this game that puts $$ in pockets. Its too expensive to fix stuff and every day they stall is more $$. Look at the refs. They are horrendous
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Wow, i didn't know you could do that