Please advise, I'm stuck

xanddu
168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi guys, as the title says, I really am stuck.
I've made this team, only missing Matuidi(which is 50-60k on PC):

http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/2830921/

What I don't like is the left back, even with anchor on him. I don't know what to say about Inigo as well, or the fact that the work rates on both CB's are M/M. My main players in this team are Ben Arfa, Lacazette and even Varane. But I would give up on the last one if needed. I like Ben Yedder because of the 5 star weak foot and 4 star skill move. He's actually my main goalscorer and...he was cheap. Can't afford Griezmann for now.
I've chosen 4-3-1-2 for chemistry purposes only, and it's almost the same as 4-1-2-1-2(2).

I've also built this around some of those players:

http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/2830939/

Here I've actually made the changes around the left back. I couldn't afford Alex Sandro + Barzagli + IF Donnarumma(or Buffon ofc) and in the same time I couldn't make the other CB(Varane) to have full chemistry. My first pick was Marquinhos(and Alves as keeper). But he has M/M work rates as Miranda, so I've chosen Murillo. But something doesn't feel right with Murillo. To be fair, I've never used him.

Any advice please? My budget is around 100-120k, before buying Matuidi.
I already have a BPL team, but I want this hybrid to be my main.

Thank you

Comments

• SammyP
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    I would advise you go back to the first team with the la liga right side. Kurzawa isn't great so if you swapped the two CB, you could put Jordi Alba at LB and he'll get a strong link with the inform
  • xanddu
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SammyP wrote: »
    I would advise you go back to the first team with the la liga right side. Kurzawa isn't great so if you swapped the two CB, you could put Jordi Alba at LB and he'll get a strong link with the inform

Thank you for the advice. I've checked the price and I can afford him. I thought he's going to be a lot more expensive on PC. I've also changed Diarra with IF Gonalons, just because he's a lot taller and his card looks amazing. Going to place him in the centre of course.