99 rating cheat in weekend league :(

Abdulkarim
660 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited December 2016
sad story

he win vs me 3-1 while my squad 82 rating :(

**removed**

beware of him guyz

the funny thing i was doesnt know about this until i saw rakitic out my sterling paces in min 70+

then i realize i was playing vs hack
:/
Post edited by Olivier on

Comments

• Abdulkarim
    660 posts An Exciting Prospect
    got 19-6 recored this weekend league

2 losses disconnect
    1 lose from 99 cheater
    3 losses was a last mins goal and a pens shoutout

i proud myself

:p
  • duka_natasha@mail.ru
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Report him with screen shot proves at help.ea
  • Olivier
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Naming and shaming is not allowed here.
  • MorroWtje
    4499 posts National Call-Up
    Olivier wrote: »

tbf, when you've got screenshot proof of club + 99 rated, I don't think that the logic behind the name/shame rule really counts here. There's proof right there of it, and it's not a random accusation with no backup.
  • protzbischof
    2701 posts Fans' Favourite
    MorroWtje wrote: »

tbf, when you've got screenshot proof of club + 99 rated, I don't think that the logic behind the name/shame rule really counts here. There's proof right there of it, and it's not a random accusation with no backup.

Basically they just dont want people to see how long cheaters stick arround. Thats the only reason for that stupid rule.
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2016
    If nothing will be done against cheaters and no way to avoid them (and moderators protecting them), might as well join the party.
  • protzbischof
    2701 posts Fans' Favourite
    maksi wrote: »
    If nothing will be done against cheaters and no way to avoid them (and moderators protecting them), might as well join the party.

Why would you? Its pointless to cheat in a game like that. If you are having fun while cheating you are doing something wrong.
  • maksi
    edited December 2016
    Because you get rewards and playing with better players that you wouldn't be able to afford otherwise?
  • MrGomez777
    58 posts Park Captain
    Because you get rewards and playing with better players that you wouldn't be able to afford otherwise?

So what does this mean for you? You cheat for 1 month to get as many packs/coins as possible and wait for being lucky to pack some beast players and then switch to legit play or what?

I don't get it :smile:
  • Zambo9
    5034 posts Big Money Move
    Just play the game and try to enjoy it. If you start cheating the game is over, better move into something else
  • PVFCB97xD
    13141 posts Has That Special Something

you said its not allowed cuz of no proof. all people here have screenshots tho, so no need to take the names out @Olivier
  • 0_AbC_0
    75 posts Park Captain
    that's crazy they alot there now in champions i face team with bronze and silvers and he they all 99 funny his no name striker was run faster than all my team but i got the win the cheaters most of them are noobs i got 4-1 win
    but is every one cheat or alt f4 when i score more than 3 goals xD i sure they use cheat but how it work for them get rewards i mean they play and try get outplayed they use cheat hmm why no ban ?!!!!
    i mean now ea got servers and these server got the real results so easy to know who cheating so why no ban every week the cheaters
    god ea is so bad hope other company make really fifa game with nice protection
  • Olivier
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »

you said its not allowed cuz of no proof. all people here have screenshots tho, so no need to take the names out @Olivier
    Screenshots are easy to fake and we can't verify them.
  • CFCsjmishra
    8932 posts League Winner
    :joy: gg
  • Monkens
    82 posts Park Captain

Im fairly sure they could be verified by game data logs easily.

Probably worth recording games guys. Ive actually stopped playing because of the 99 cheat
  • Denisianes
    8071 posts League Winner
    Monkens wrote: »

Probably worth recording games guys. Ive actually stopped playing because of the 99 cheat

Oh i have recorded games with cheaters, but i guess my streamed videos are fake too, right @Olivier ?
  • PVFCB97xD
    13141 posts Has That Special Something
    Denisianes wrote: »

Oh i have recorded games with cheaters, but i guess my streamed videos are fake too, right @Olivier ?

ofc, you faked fifa duh :neutral:
  • Olivier

That's why you should report them to EA. We don't have access to those logs obviously.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10203 posts Has That Special Something

Awesome argument Oliver, because 100% of the people complaining about cheaters are all about photo-shopping evidence.
  • Olivier

Awesome argument Oliver, because 100% of the people complaining about cheaters are all about photo-shopping evidence.

Well I didn't create these rules but I 100% agree with them. Even if only 1 person posts fake screenshots it's a problem. That's why there's a rule against it.
  • maksi
    Cheating is also a problem in FIFA, i guess they have more rights here than others.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10203 posts Has That Special Something

Well I didn't create these rules but I 100% agree with them. Even if only 1 person posts fake screenshots it's a problem. That's why there's a rule against it.

Sum's everything up really doesn't it. Perhaps 1 out of 100 could post a fake screenshot, so because of that 1% chance...99% of cheaters get away with it.
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    It doesn't matter to ea who buys the keys for the game $ is $.
    Doesn't matter if it comes from a cheater or someone who wants to play legit
  • benicspo
    1277 posts Professional
    @Olivier how do I report them to ea? Just beat a lil 99 ovr **** in my final game to snatch elite 3 with 2 90' min goals (damn right I shushed the crap out of him). Took a vid on my phone scrolling through his players' ratings and his Origin ID.
  • Xiao
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Hate these ****. Finished 18-7 so still got Elite 3.

I had to play 2 of these people who use this 99 trainer. I report them through their origin profile but you still see them the next week.

Not surprised people are using cheats. The first google results list forums where the trainer is freely available.

• Yulianna
    238 posts Sunday League Hero

Sure Moderator ! But we would not name and shame people here if EA does something about cheaters huh !
  • Yulianna
    238 posts Sunday League Hero

Bah it's worthless to send ingame message to EA SPORTS ! The only thing you would get is "thank you for your help bla bla bla bla bla". But nothing happens ! even no answer from them that they have taken action against the cheater... so I will stop taking to a robot and spending my time for nothing...
  • PDJEY
    1015 posts Professional
    Today I playead against a 99 cheater and won 1-0. He played like ****
  • Raphiduck
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    NAMING CHEATERS IS NOT ALLOWED !

LEAVE THE CHEATERS ALONE ! They should be able to cheat without being shamed, you mean bully !

• 0_AbC_0
    75 posts Park Captain
    ea worst company ever really
    i face like 2 players got that 99 both lost cuz they noobs most cheaters are but not fair at all
    ea ea ea ea worst really they just do it worst every year for pc
    there is some guy who make trainers said he made new cheat to control opponent's players xD but the only problem for now he get dc after few min so he can't release for his fans cheaters
    but he working to beat this problem in this ea game ONLINE online online omg lol