The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Which SBC do you regret doing the most?

Comments

• Mossup
    1059 posts Professional
    The BF 'guaranteed' ones. Wasted a fair few decent high rated players on what turned out to be a proper sack of w...
    :(
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    I regret not doing Payet. I dont care about this game anymore and I like him irl, would have built my team around him.
  • Sir Lew1s
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    Son didnt cost me too much, but I regret doing Costa. Mainly because his LM Scream version would be better chemistry wise for my team. Also feel like Im using sterling for the sake of it, would rather the 200k coins now.

Saying that SBC Giovinco I would do any day of the week. Best player I have used.
  • Dannycpfc
    690 posts Sunday League Hero
    Costa. He only cost me around 120k but I find him poor and don't even use him as a sub late in games.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26240 posts Player of the Year
    Sir Lew1s wrote: »
    Son didnt cost me too much, but I regret doing Costa. Mainly because his LM Scream version would be better chemistry wise for my team. Also feel like Im using sterling for the sake of it, would rather the 200k coins now.

Saying that SBC Giovinco I would do any day of the week. Best player I have used.

Exactly the same for me. I'm playing Costa LW/LF on 7 chem.
  • dont know y people hate son so much....use him at LF ...he is class ...finishes everything
  • Sercs
    18723 posts World Class
    Most of them look like good subs, which is exactly why I wont do any this year. Unless a stevie G one comes out.. I might do that one
  • hoban95
    50658 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Costa at RW was perfect for me considering the lack of options on the game and the fact i have my LW set out for the whole year.
  • I regret doing sterling and payet the most.
    barry has been a really good player for me.
    son plays alright when I use him.
    giovinco is probably the best player I have used tbh.
    Jonas is also quite good.
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    Son and Douglas Costa.

Payet and Sterling are both amazing.
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    Probably Sterling. Spent an absolute fortune getting him and although I enjoy using him, pretty sure I could find another RF I enjoy using more.
  • clsMUFC
    1236 posts Professional
    Despise people who have SBC Son at LF/ST with SBC Sterling at RF/ST... Sweating all over the place. It takes no skill to use those players.
  • Chris Ohh
    1049 posts Professional
    Regret doing Douglas Costa

Wish I'd done Sterling