A pro player's insight on Bronze Benching

BestPlayerUzbekistan
130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So i've seen a lot of questions on why competitive players tend to Bronze Bench (aka fill sub slots with 45 rated players). In the following short segment the seasoned pro fifa player "Boraslegend" explains this phenomenon.

https://youtu.be/lS9TCP2s6Js?t=343

Comments

• Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    People will believe so much nonsense. I don't know whether it's funny or scary
  • blasé
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    As well as the bronze bench most of his attacking players aren't on full chem as well. I've finally tried this myself and started playing Bale up front on 7 Chem and he's came alive; scoring goals galore and generally playing how I thought he should on 10 chem. There is method in the madness.
  • Gromit
    4417 posts National Call-Up
    blasé wrote: »
    As well as the bronze bench most of his attacking players aren't on full chem as well. I've finally tried this myself and started playing Bale up front on 7 Chem and he's came alive; scoring goals galore and generally playing how I thought he should on 10 chem. There is method in the madness.

Seriously? Bale scored goals galore? Wow......it's almost as if he's one of the highest rated cards in the game with high attacking stats......
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Bale's actually very lackluster for me. Neymar is much much better. I don't know why but i can't put Bale to use, his Berba Spin isn't fluid either and he's just very cluncky. The 3* WF really hurts even though he has the avoid weak foot trait.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    Bale's actually very lackluster for me. Neymar is much much better. I don't know why but i can't put Bale to use, his Berba Spin isn't fluid either and he's just very cluncky. The 3* WF really hurts even though he has the avoid weak foot trait.

Try Fekir, I always go back to him

0d282f539016558d2000232bd0e24428.png
  • Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Every time I come up against somebody with a team with like 80 below chem, I get my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ kicked...
  • BestPlayerUzbekistan
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hody wrote: »
    Every time I come up against somebody with a team with like 80 below chem, I get my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ kicked...

Are they using musa rashford walcott?
  • Bob_Dylan
    20520 posts Club Captain
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    People will believe so much nonsense. I don't know whether it's funny or scary

he is one of the best players in the world tbf though
  • Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Hody wrote: »

Are they using musa rashford walcott?

No they use crappy players sometimes, but I believe if you are good and confident enough you just just dont bother about chemistry anymore
  • blasé
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    Gromit wrote: »
    blasé wrote: »

Seriously? Bale scored goals galore? Wow......it's almost as if he's one of the highest rated cards in the game with high attacking stats......

Wow your reading and comprehension is off the scale...
  • blasé
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    Stkyfngz wrote: »

I've tried Bale at RW in various 433 formations, RF in 4321 and RM in various formations. Every time he's been lacklustre where he'll have one decent game every 10 games. There's just something not quite right, like you said he feels so clunky and can't dribble fluidly. Put him up front on 7 chem and his dribbling improves tenfold and suddenly he plays like Bale irl.

I've noticed a few elite players sticking him on 7 chem with other wingers like Neymar.
  • 47goonz
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    So i've seen a lot of questions on why competitive players tend to Bronze Bench (aka fill sub slots with 45 rated players). In the following short segment the seasoned pro fifa player "Boraslegend" explains this phenomenon.

Do you think it has to be bronze players, or jus lower enough players to make the team overall 82 ?
  • 47goonz wrote: »

Do you think it has to be bronze players, or jus lower enough players to make the team overall 82 ?

It's the magic number 82 or 4.5 stars